Chapter 16

Hey everyone!!! So sorry if this is a very short chapter.

But don't worry I promise tomorrow's  swill be longer!!!well thank you for all the reads!!!!!

Keep commenting,Voteing,and reading!!!!

I now introduce you to chapter 16!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!

Yemille's Pov

"So what's the surprise?" I smirked over to him. We've been driving for at least 10 minutes. I've been wondering the whole time what the surprise was.

"Oh,You heard?" He questioned and started chuckling.

"Yup." I laughed "I've actually heard a bunch of things over the last 3 days." I smiled turning away from him.

"What have you heard?" He questioned raising up his eyebrow.

"Oh,you know not much,just the I'm the only girl for you,and stuff." I smiled over to him.

"Ahhh,so you did over hear what I was saying To Nash and Matt!" He started to laugh.

"What you said was so sweet,and actually,if I never did get up that night,I don't think we would be dating right now." I said.

"Woah,good thing for your snooping then." He smiled.

I nodded. "So what's the surprise?" I asked once again.

"You'll find out when we get there." He smiled over to me and looked back to the road.

Moment later we finally got back to my house. It's around 6:00pm already and the sun is finally setting.

He got out of the car and he made his way to my side and opened the door for me.

I stepped out of the car and thanked him and I started to walk When he suddenly comes running after me and picks me up carrying me to the front door.

"You know I have my own legs right? Not that I'm complaint of course." I laughed.

"I know but my princess doesn't deserve to walk,she deserves to be carried by her,prince." He said looked down and smiled to me.

I couldn't help but blush. He's just the sweetest.

We finally got to my front door,and he let me down.

I opend the door like I always do and The whole living room was in darkness. I switched on the lights and soon a group of boys all yelled surprise popping out from their hiding spots.

But these weren't just any ordinary group of boys,No, they were my family. Yup they were the magcon boys.

I looked around my living room,the boys that I came to love and hadn't seen for 3 years were here,they were all here.

My eyes started to get watery,and my throat began to burn,for trying to hold back my tears.

"I've missed you all so much!!" I said running to them and they all have me a big group hug.

"Hey yem!" Cameron said walking towards me to give me a hug and a kiss on my cheek.

"Hey cam!" I smiled and hugged back.

"What's up Leon!" Taylor screamed out. Ahh,typical Taylor you gotta love him.

"Hey Tay!!" I screamed out and ran over to him and gave him a hug and he gave me a kiss on my forehead.

After I hugged and greeted everyone of them we all started to have our own little party.

"TURN UP!!!!" Nash yelled out and everyone started to cheer. All the lights were off and Mahogany was the Dj. I love her, she pretty much my role model she inspires me everyday and encourages me to be myself and not let anyone ruin it for you.

There was a knock on the door and I went over to open it.

"Hey Anna!" I smiled and hugged her.

"Hey birthday girl!" She smiled. She entered the house and she waved to everyone.

"Guess what." I smile.

"What?!" She asked intrigued.

"Hayes and I are back together!!!" I smiled.

"Oh my god really!!!" She said excitedly screaming into my ear.

"Yes!!! And ow!!!!!" I said and cupped my ear.

-- The party was amazing. Everyone had such a fun time.

I can officially say that this has been the best birthday ever.

Everyone soon started leave and we all said out goodbyes.

Anna was going to sleep over at my place tonight.

Hayes was the last one still here.

"So how did you like your party beautiful?" He asked giving me a hug.

"It was amazing thank you." I smiled and have him a kiss on his cheek.

"I'm glad." He smiled picking me up and spinning me around.

"I love when you spin me around!" I giggled as he put me down.

"I'm so happy that we're back together." He smiled pecking my lips.

"Me too." I smiled.

"Were no longer apart." He grinned

"No longer apart." I grinned back.

"Get a room you,two." Nash says interrupting the moment." Come on hayes we have to go,or mom will freak." He said motioning him to leave.

"Okay fine I'm coming," he said and pecked me on the lips again.

"Well bye yem I hope you had a great time." Nash said walking towards me and gave me hug.

"Haha I had a very good time,and thanks for everything." I smiled. "Well goodnight." I smiled and waved good bye as I closed the door.