Chapter 19

Hey everyone!!!! well im so sorry if this chapter is way too short but I hope you all don't mind

wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll I now introduce you to Chapter 19!!!!!!!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

- YemilleXoxoxoxo

 "Your 18 you know." I mock as I'm crawling through the slides in McDonalds trying to catch up to him.

After we were finished eating hayes wanted to go into the play place section in McDonalds I had to climb in there to try and find him.

"I know!" He yells from up ahead.

"Hayes,can't we just go? It smells too much like feet in here!" I whine.

When I was little I used to love playing inside these very slides here with Martin.

Martin and I would always race eachother to get out of the slides first.

But of course I would always end up losing because I would always get myself lost up there some how. I don't know,when I was 4 the whole play place was actually really big and I would go around in circles and when I finally couldn't find my way out I would start crying begging my mom to come get me.

The funny part would be that my mom would start punishing Martin for leaving my side while we were up there,so in the end he had to come find me and rescue me.

Haha those were fun times.

"Stop whining,and follow me!" Hayes yelled from up front a crawled over to a corner and vanished in my sight.

I grunted and continue to crawl after him.

Finally I caught up to him and find him sitting down at a little crawl space.

"So what did you want to show me?" I asked sitting down next to him.

"This." He says pointing to some written words on the wall.

Hayes Grier + Yemille Leon= <3

"Aww when did you write that?" I smiled and leaned into him giving him a kiss on his cheek.

"Awhile back when we first met,and before we started dating when we were best friends." Hayes smiled.

"Aww that's so sweet!" I said starting to blush.

"Ahem." He says pointing to his cheek.

I start to giggle and lean in to kiss his cheek once again but just when I was about to kiss his cheek he moved away and made me kiss him on the lips instead.

"You cheeky little bastard." I say and I we both start to laugh. "You Do remember that I'm sick right?" I raise up my eyebrow.

"I don't care,it was worth it." He smiled and winked.

"Ugh!!! Your cuteness will be the death of me!" I say and pull him into a kiss.

"Eww!!!" A little boy says.

I immediately pull away feeling embarrassed,and quickly turned red.

"Hey don't knock it till you try it kid." Hayes said and shoved it with my elbow.

"Ow!" He said and I started to chuckle.

"Eww!!!" The kid said once again and left.

"Well that was awkward." I say breaking the silence.

"True that." Hayes said raising up his hands.

Chris Pov.

5 days. 5 days since we've been apart.

My heart still aches for her,but I some how feel a little better now,seeing that she's happy.

We haven't talked since that day we broke up.

I would do anything to get her back.

There's a knock at my door.who could that be? No one visits me usually.

I get up from the couch and head over to the front door.

"Hey Chris." A girl widely smirks at me.

"Um..hi?" I say raising up an eyebrow. she looks so familiar.

"It's me Lea,and I want to talk to you about something."

Wait...Lea the girl that tried to hit yem that day?

"Um..sure?" I say more as a question.

"She smiles and walks inside and takes a seat on the couch."

"What do you want?" I ask a bit harshly remembering the fact that she wanted to hurt yem.

"Well not much,I just wanted to know if you want to try and break off what's her face and hayes relationship.

"Ok first of all, her name is Yemille and 2nd of all,why should I even listen to you?" I say.

"Well we both know that you don't like the idea of them being together,so I just want to pull a minor stunt for them to break up,so she can go crying back to you and hayes will come back to me." She says with a smirk.

Even though I like the idea of yem and I being back together...there's just a voice in the back of my head telling me not to do so.

"I won't." I say licking my lips. "I don't want to hurt her." I say standing up.

"But Chris--"

"I think it's best of you to leave Lea." I say interrupting her.

"Fine." She says as she stands up from the couch.

She walks over to the front door and I follow behind her.

"But incase you change your mind." She says pulling out a piece of paper out from her purse. "Give me a call incase you change your mind." She says giving off a sinister grin and winks to me and turns on her heel walking away.

Leas pov

Chris will change his mind sooner or later. I just know he will.And I'm going to make everything possible in my control for it to happen.

Everything is falling into place unlike last time.

This is just the beginning for what's to come.