Chapter 24

Oh my god i am so sorry that i havent been updateing!! i PROMISE ill be updateing a lot more often since...........ITS FINALLY SUMMER!!!! the last day of school for me was last friday when was yours???

oh!! and my big brother Martin graduated on friday too!!!!  come to think of it last friday was a really big day for me, cause i won an award and for my luck i was the first one to be called up from my whole entire school -.-

Anyways,I am so very sorry if this is going to be a very short chapter,im really starting to lose ideas,i mean i have the whole ending of the book planned out but i dont know what else to write,so im pretty much winging it as i go along,so thats one of the many reasons why hayes and yem are always breaking up X) yeah sorry about that.

Oh hey that reminds me,i love getting messages here on my inbox here on Wattpad so you guys should inbox me sometimes!!! i would love to talk to people who love reading my book!!

and one more thing,since i realy am losing ideas for this book,if you want you can help me out,like inbox me an idea you think would be awesome for the book,and i might i just include it!! and of cousre ill give you a shout out.

Well!!! i hope you are all likeing my book so far!! keep Commenting,Voteing,Following,and reading!!!!

i now introduce you to chapter 24!!!

ENJOY!!!

Love you all to infinity and beyond!!!

-YemilleXoxoxoxo

Music for this chapter.

Little things-one direction

--

Yemilles Pov

I ran to my house up the stairs and into my room. I closed the door shut and went running to my bed and his my face into my pillow and started to cry.

I know we took a break and everything...buts it's only been a few days!! I thought he loved me!! If he really did love me,why was he with that girl!?

None of this made sense. I-I'm done,i just can't handle Hayes anymore. I'm done..I'm done.

He's not worth my tears...it just wasn't meant to be I guess. After a few more minutes after my realization I sat up from my bed.

I got up and walked into my bathroom and touched up my make up and held my head up high.

I went walking to my bed and got out my laptop. I been needing to check my email. I applied to a few colleges in the past two months and well I'm waiting for an email for anyone of them.

I even applied to CSU,even though I know I will never in my life ever going to get accepted there.

I opened up my lap top and sat criss cross apple sauce on my bed. Yeah I know I'm lame,I still call it that. I opened up my email and I had nothing.

I let out a sigh and went on youtube for awhile. Just simple hair style turtorials. One hour later I find myself watching one direction video diaries.

I checked the time on my clock and it was barely 4:00. Im so bored and heart broken at the same time,but watching one direction video diaries made me feel a million times better.

Oh Louis and his pranks. You got to love him. I close my laptop thinking I was done using it.

I decide to look out the window,I always do that when I have a lot on my mind,just a weird habit.