Chapter 3

Sorry for the short Chapters Im really trying my best to make these chapters longer but you know how school can get in the way of all your fun. I promise that in the weekends my chapters will be a lot more longer and interesting.

well I introduce you to chapter 3!!!

-Yemille Xoxoxo

Yemille's Pov

 My alarm suddenly went off

I grunted and pulled myself out of my bed."Anna wake up." I said shaking her back and fourth. "5 more minutes mom." She grunted."Haha I'm not your mom!" I laughed.

I let her have a few minutes of extra sleep.i went to the bathroom to change into my clothes. I decided to wear a gray loose tank top and my shorts.i looked into the mirror and did my makeup and afterwards I curled my hair and walked out of the bathroom.

"Do I look okay?" I asked Anna who was already dressed up.

"Yeah you look pretty." She smiled. "Thank you,you do too." I smiled back.

"Haha I'm going to the bathroom to fix my hair." She said walking into the bathroom.

I sat on my bed and I put on my favorite black converse.i went walking down stairs and got some cereal for Anna and I.

Anna came walking down the stairs and we both started to eat our breakfast.we had a conversation about school.

Anna checked her phone. "You ready to go?" She asked me. "Yup,I'm ready." I replied letting out a sigh.

We got our backpacks and headed out the door and went over to hayes house.

"Woah you look beautiful." Hayes told me while opening the door.

"Haha thanks." I blushed.

I looked over to Anna and she winked.

We got into hayes car and we drove off to school. I was starring out of the window,thinking about starting a new school all over again.

"You okay?" He asked while he put his hand on my knee.which made my face turn red all over again but I guess he didn't notice

"Yeah I'm okay,I'm just thinking." I answered

He smiled and returned to his driving.

I turned and looked at him studying his features. After these 3 years he still has that same cute hair due. I admired his eyes,they were a perfect shade of light blue.I've always loved blue eyes.

"Haha what you stareing at? He smiled and looked over to me and looked back to the road.

"Huh? Oh uh..nothing." I blushed. I hadn't noticed that I kept stareing at him for at least 3 minutes.

"Haha if you say so." He winked causing me to blush even more.

We finally got to school and Anna got a text from Ricardo to meet her some place in the school.

So it was just me and hayes.Everyone was greeting me when I was walking through the halls. I caught some guys stareing at me and well I guess hayes noticed too cause he looked jealous which I really doubt he would act like that towards mean. I went walking to my locker locker and opend it up and hayes out of the blue held my hand.

My heart started to pump a mile per second,and I felt billions of butterflies in my stomach. Maybe he actually does like me! ..wait..nevermind..spoke too soon.

"Hayes!!" I heard a girl scream his name and came running to hug him. I immediately let go of his hand.

Hayes had a shocked frozen expression on his face. "Aww I missed you hayes!" She smiled and kissed him on his lips.

Hayes was still frozen in place with a shocked look.

"Oh I'm sorry I'm Lea,his girlfriend." she smiled and held out her hand for me to shake.

That moment I felt my whole world shatter into a billion pieces. I felt confusion,hatred,jealousy,and most of all humiliation. How could he lead me on like that? What kind of sick person would do that?

"Oh hi my name is Yemille,I'm uh..his best friend." I forcefully faked a smile to her.

"Aw that's cute." She smirked and said sarcastically. Well I have a feeling that were not going to get along anytime soon. Shame,she actually seemed like a nice person.

I turned over to look at hayes and he had a I'm sorry look on his face.

The bell suddenly rang indicating us to go to our first period class. It turns out I have all my classes with hayes again but turns out lea does too. On the bright side I have all my classes with Anna so that's a good thing.

I entered the class and took an empty seat. Hayes was about to sit next to me until Lea called him to sit with her.

Anna came into the class and hurriedly took the desk next took me.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Well hayes has a girlfriend.." I started off and told her what happend just now at my locker.

"Aw I'm so sorry Yemille,Don't worry everything will get better soon." She comforted me.

All I can say right now is I hope so. I can tell that this is going to be the "Best Day Of My life." haha yeah right.