Chapter 18

Hi everyone!!!! sorry if I updated really late today!!!

im really am trying my hardest to update faster but I procrastinate to much. yup,ive got procrastination disease. hahaha well anyway I will like to give out a shout about to BatMan_123 for writing Hayes Pov for this chapter!! by the way!! She has her b0own Fanfic about Niall Horan and its really cool!! you should all go check it out!!

Her Book: I'm in love with my Best Friend (Niall Horan Fanfic)

I tried my best for this Chapter to be longer than the one yesterday and I hope I succeeded!!

Well I Now introduce you to Chapter 18

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hayes POV

Her soft lips met mine as we kiss. Oh how her kisses sent me to another world. It sent me chills down my back. Oh how only she can make me feel these things it's incredible to think so. I feel her hands go through my hair and then tugged on it. I slowly put my hands on her lower back and then her waist. I feel her smile through the kiss which makes me smile. We slowly both pull away to catch our breath. "Wow!" Was all I could say. The things she made me feel while kissing me.

She blushed. "You look so cute when you blush." I giggled

"Stop! That makes me blush even more!" She said trying to cover her face.

"Even cuter!"

"Is that even a word?" she giggled.

"I don't know but I made it up right now I guess." I say as I chuckle.

-Monday

Yemille's Pov

*alarm clock rings

The recaps of yesterday still runs through my mind.

I miss him. Even though I see him everyday at school, and after school.

I can still feel his nice soft lips against mine and his cute wide grin.

I wish I could relive yesterday again. I turn around and look at the clock on my phone.7:00 it's reads.

I groan and cover my eyes with my pillow." I hate Mondays!!"I mumble underneath.

I stay like that for another few minutes and sit up on the right side of my bed. I put my hand against my forehead.

I have a horrible aching head ache, and my throat hurts like hell, And to top it all off I have stuffy nose.

"Shittiest.Monday.Morning.ever." I grumble as I walk over to my bathroom.

I switch on the lights and I see myself In the mirror. I am as paled as a vampire.

Shit I think I might be sick.

I debate wether the fact to go down stairs and tell mom or just suck it up and change for school.

...Nah,mom.

"Mom!!" I say as I enter the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" My mom turns around. She quickly walks up to me and puts her hand against my forehead feeling my temperature.

"Your burning up! No school for you today." My mom says.

"Ugh but I have a math test today!" I say takeing a seat on the island.

"Well how do you feel?" My mom asks.

"Well,my throat hurts,my head hurts like hell,and I have stuffy nose." I cough. "Oh and add cough to the list." I say smirking.