Chapter 13

Oh my god thank you all so much for all the reads on my first book and this one! A few more hundreds and I'll be at a thousand on this book!!! I love you all so much!!

And I'm real sorry if this I a very boring and short Chapter well either way I hope you guys enjoy anyway!!!!!!

Love you all!!!

Now I now introduce you to chapter 13!

ENJOY!!!!

-Yemille Xoxoxoxo

Yemille's Pov    

After breakfast Nash,Matt and Hayes decided to go out,they asked me if I wanted to go with them but I decided not to go,I just wanted sometime by myself to think things through about Chris and Hayes.

I was finishing curling my hair when there was knock downstairs. I got out of my room and when fast walking down stairs and opend the door.

"Hey Chris!" I smiled and gave him a hug.

"Hey yem." He smiled back."wanna go out for a ride?" He asked.

"Sure." I smiled and nodded.

After sometime we were finally in his car. We were just riding around town. No matter how hard I tried Hayes was still in my head.

Flash backs from last night came to view in my mind.

"What's wrong?" Chris asks pulling me away from my thoughts.

"Oh nothing." I smiled. I feel like such a bad person. How could I do this to Chris? He's been nothing but sweet to me and I'm going to repay him back my loving somebody else?

"Come on you can tell me anything." He smiled reassuring me.

"I don't know...I don't want you to get mad at me." I sadly said with a frown.

"I promise I won't get mad." He smiled.

"Ok...Well....I kinda still have feelings for hayes." I said not trying to make eye contact with him.

"I'm so sorry Chris,I don't what to do,I mean your the most sweetest boy I've ever met,and how could I feel like this towards someone else?" I said while guilt was covering me.

"Aww don't worry don't be sad." He said with a comforting smile. He parked at the nearest Starbucks.

"I know how you feel,I've been through that too...I'm actually feeling the same way actually..with an ex of mine." He said looking to down.

I laughed a little. "Chris?" I asked.

"Yes?" He smiled. "C-Can we still be friends?" I asked hopeing for him to say yes.

"Of course we can." He smiled revealing his teeth. "Can I just say that I'm glad to have called you my girl friend?" He smiled.

"Aww,and I'm glad to have called you my boyfriend." I smiled back.

We both gave eachother a hug and stepped out of the car an entered Starbucks.

I sat down at one of the little tables waiting for him to get back with our coffees. After he sat down we started talking for a bit.

"Hey so who's the girl you love?" I winked.

"Her name is Tara,she goes to a different high school than us. We used to date at one point but we broke up for some stupid reasons. Anyways we're still best friends...but I still love her." He warmly smiled.

"Aww that's so cute!" I gushed.

He started to laugh and took a sip from his coffee." Haha so tell me about you and hayes what happend? You never told me the whole story between you guys." He said.

"Well..it's a REALLY long story to begin with." I said thinking back.

"I love long stories." He laughed.

"Are you sure? It's pretty long,It goes back from 3 years ago to now." I laughed.

"Try me." Me chuckled.

"Haha ok fine." I said giving in.

I told him from how hayes and I first me to all the drama that I had been going on since,and how I had to move back to Arizona cause of my fathers job,and how after 3 years I came back.

"Woah that was a long story,it took you like 20 minutes to explain." Chris said shocked makeing me laugh.

"I told you so." I mocked. Makeing him laugh in return.

After sometime he gave me a lift home back to my house.

"Bye Chris!" I smiled and waved goodbye to him.

"Bye yem! Oh!! And happy early birthday!" He smiled and honked and drove away.

I can't believe I almost forgot about my birthday tomorrow!!

Hey...maybe tomorrow is the day hayes is going to tell me how he feels about me!

I could slowly feel butterflies starting to flutter inside my stomach.

I should call Anna and ask her if she wants to go to the mall today. My parents left me a little bit of money so I could buy a dress for tomorrow

I entered my house and went upstairs to my room. I got out my phone from my pocket and leaped onto my bed and texted Anna.

Me Hey! Do u wanna go to the mall today? I need to find a dress for tomorrow.

Anna #Bae. Sure! Be there in 10

Afterwards I started to watch some tv for time to pass the time until Anna comes over so we could go to the mall.

I hear a car pull over from outside and go rushing down the stairs. Anna borrowed her parents car.

I hopped inside and we greeted each other like how best friends always greet eachother and we drove to the mall.

_____

"Woah!! This dress is so pretty! This matches you!" Anna said grabbing the dress and showing it to me.

The dress was a nice yet formal black gown that went up to my knees. It had a nice lace pattern on the top the top surrounding the neck line.

"Woah,it is pretty!" I said giving in. Anna picked out a nice dark purple dress and we went to pay.

After some more shopping,we stopped by the food court,and got some food.

"So you heard hayes say all that? It's so Cute!!!" She gushed.

"Hahaha but I can't believe that he still likes me." I blushed.

"Correction loves." She said while emphasizing the word "loves."

"So where are they anyway?" She questioned.

"I actrually don't know,they all left at around 11:00 and they were going to hang out with Matt." I answered.

Hayes pov

I made up my mind. I don't care if she's still dating Chris. I am going to tell her how I feel,and even if she doesn't feel the same way,at least I let it out of my chest.

So Nash,Matt,and I are planning a surprise birthday party for her. We're going to hold it at her house.

Don't worry,Don't worry, I have it all planned out. I'm going to take her out to eat and a nice little restaurant, while Nash,and Matt are preparing the party at her house.

I can already feel that,Tomorrow will be A day neither of us will ever forget.