Chapter 30

Hey everyone! Long time No see!!! I've been really busy lately and let's just say I have a new book coming soon. Interested? Check out my Instagram and the cover of the story and the description is all there make sure to leave a comment by on the post by the way! :)

In other News......... There may or may not be some Frickle frackleing in this chapter ;) hahaha nah I'm teasing you there isn't any.......

Or will there? *Evil Laughs*

Read and I find out :P

Enjoy chapter!.......erm wait let me check...ah okay,Chapter 30!!

ENJOY!!!!

-YemXoxoo

_______

"Are we there yet?"

"Nope."

"But we've been driving for so long!!"

"....we've only been driving for like 10 minutes Yem." Hayes says looking over to me raising and eyebrow and starting to laugh.

"10 minutes an hour? What's the difference?" I say.i seriously can't stand car rides.

"Haha okay,okay, Calm down we're almost there give it like 5 more minutes."

"Yes!" I squealed.

Hayes,has decided to spend the whole day with me,he says he has the whole day planned and it's all a big surprise. It's around 5:00pm right now and I am currently here sitting inside hayes car with a bandana over my eyes trying not to throw another tantrum.

I wonder where we're going anyway?

"Ok we're here!" Hayes says and takes of the bandanna that's covering my vision.

I blink a few times adjusting to the lighting when suddenly I gasp.

"Yes! The fair! I love the fair!" I say and give him a hug as he holds open the car door for me.

"Haha I know that's why I chose it." He smiled warmly.

"Aw thanks cutie,I love you so much." I smile and play my arms over his neck and give him another hug.

"I believe I deserve more than a hug." Hayes says as I pull away. He moves his head over to the right and points at his cheek with a pout.

"Aww of course." I smile and lean in but instead of kissing his cheek,he immediately moves his head and I end of kissing him on his lips instead. Not that I don't mind que the rape face.

I look over at him and he has a smug smile over his lips.

"Cheeky little bastard." I laugh.

We walk into the fair,and go on a couple of rides and some booths. So far Hayes has one me 3 prizes, 3 big stuff animals. Ones a Big Fluffy bear,Next A big fluffy unicorn which reminds me of despicable me,and the last one a cute big monkey.

" Cotton.Candy.Is.Life." I say as I grab a huge pich and place it in my mouth.

"Amen." He says and I start to laugh.

"So where to next? The house? I ask as I finish off my cotton candy.

"Nope,this isn't even half way over." He smiles cheekily. Hayes pulls out his phone and checks the time."we should get going to your next surprise before it gets to late and we miss it." He smiles and entwined our hands together and leads me out of the fair to his car.

________

"So what's the next surprise?" I ask as I cuddle my 3 stuff animals.

"Aww you look so cute,if I wasn't driving I would take a picture of you and how you are right now." He cooed making me Blush.