Chapter 25

Hey everyone!! Thank you for all the reads!!! im glad that you all are liking my books!!! i really did work hard on this chapter i mean,i really do procrastinate A LOT. Anyways i think i might be updating everyday or Nah? if i dont update one day,it means im going to update the nest day...Yeah you know what i mean right? Hahaha X) well anyways,i hope you all enjoy this chapter!!!!

well i now introdeuce you to chapter 25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment,Vote,and read!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!

-YemilleXoxoxoxoxo

_____________________________

Yemilles Pov

"So are we dating now?" Hayes asks holding my hand while we're walking to starbucks.

"Yup." I simply say and shoot a smile towards him.

"Good,I've missed you this past week." He smiles over to me.

"Aww I've missed you too." I gush and give Him a kiss on his cheek making him turn red.

"Now it's my turn to say that I love the way you blush." I giggled makeing him grin.

After a lot of talking and laughing we finally got to starbucks. We ordered our usual,and sat down at a table waiting for hayes.

Someone sits across from me,I was expecting him hayes,but nope,I was wrong it was Chris.

"Hey Chris!" I smile over to him.

"Hey yem! I didn't know you were here?" He smiled.

"Well...you sit here for a reason?" I chuckle. His cheeks started to flush.

"No wait I meant--

I interrupt him."haha don't worry,I know what you mean." I laugh.

"Good." He laughs nervously."Hey..uh I need to tell you something." He say biting his lips.

"Sure." I say. I wonder what he has to say.I hope it's nothing bad.

"I still lov-

Chris gets interrupted again but by this time hayes. Hayes had our coffee in his hands. He looks over to Chris with a "why are you doing here look"

"I'll tell,you later ok?" Chris says getting up.

"Bye guys." He says and puts it's hands into his pockets and walks out with out saying another word.

Well,that was weird?

"What did he want?" Hayes asks with a jealous look on his face.

"Nothing,he just said hey." I say. "You jealous?" I smile at him.

"No,if course I'm not he is your Ex boyfriend." He said in a "duh" voice tone.

"Hey,hey,there's no reason getting salty here." I raise my hands up in surrender.

"Shut up,and drunk your starbucks." He smirks.

"Wow,someone's in a mood aren't they?" I say and start to laugh to the point where my stomach started hurting.

After some more talking we were still at Starbucks just enjoying each other's company.

"Hey yem...I need to tell you something." Hayes says.

"Okay,shoot." I smile.

"I,um,I'm going to Cali next week." He says looking down,and tapping his fingers on the table.