Chapter 28

Sorry for not updating!!! And omg!!! My little hayes is finally 14 :') i love him so much that it's unreal.

I made a few vines for him and yeah! Hahaha anyways I hope you all like this chapter,sorry if it's a bit too boring and short but I really do try my hardest to make this as interesting as possible. Oh and many of you are requesting for a "Frickle Frackle" scene as you all may call it since their 18 and all,but don't worry it's coming soon!

Well enough of my babbling now,I would now love to introduce you to chapter 28!!!

ENJOY!!!!!

-YemilleXoxoxo

______________________________________________________

"What do you mean vanilla is the best?!"

"It's the truth."

"No chocolate is the best."

"Ew No."

"You got to be kidding me,chocolate ice cream is the best!"

"Sorry Shawn,but vanilla beats chocolate."

Shawn and I are driving to the beach. We bought some ice cream on the way,and now were having an argument on which flavor is better. I personally say vanilla rules and chocolate is bad,but not to shawn.

"Whatever,we're going to ask the guys for their opinion." He says taking a lick of his chocolate ice cream."and I'm going to win." He smirks over to me.

"Whatever Shawn,I know they're going to pick Vanilla." I say taking a lip of my ice cream.

"And what if you lose?" He smirks.

"I won't." I smile.

"Want to make a Bet?" He grins.

"And that is...?"

"If I win,you have to make another cover with me and spend the WHOLE day with me tomorrow doing whatever I want."He smirks widely.

"Why so? Not that I'm complaining cause your one of my best friends,and I don't like how I sing!"

"Cause that was the first thing that popped into my head." He laughs. "and shut you sing amazing." He smiles.

"Haha thanks,and ok,and if I win..." I pause and start to think. "You have to do the lip Gloss dance.....and twerk on camera!" I laugh evily and his eyes start to widen.

"Hey! That's not fair! My "if I win" isn't bad!" He defends. "Fine be that way,then I'll make,you do something worse,if your going to make me do that if you win."

"Ok then what do you want me to do now then?"

"You have to twerk on camera too!" He starts to laugh.

"Hell Nah! If I twerk I'll be looking like Nash,when he tries to twerk,plus,you stole my idea." I defend.

"Ok I'll drop it,if you drop the twerk thing too."

"Fine." I huff,and cross my arms playfully.

We finally get to the beach and Shawn Parks in the parking lot near by the beach. There's not really much people here so that's a good thing,I hate when the beach is too crowded.

Shawn gets out of the car and so do I. We walk through the beach looking for the guys,when we spot a few of them near a little campfire they seemed to made.

Jack G,Jack J,Cam,and Taylor are sitting around the fire just laughing and talking.

"Hey guys!" Shawn shouts.The boys turn around smile and get up from where they were sitting and walks over to us.