Chapter Seventeen

Anna's POV

I woke up to my alarm with Jessie's arms wrapped around me. Mmm. Last night got a little heated. She got my first kiss and I don't regret it. She was the perfect choice. I hit the snooze button and turned to face her. Taking a moment to observe her features. How is she so beautiful? It's almost infuriating.

She opened her eyes a little and smiled. I was in a daze and she broke it with a kiss to my nose. "Good morning, sweetness." Her raspy voice was so cute. She kissed my forehead and asked if we were gonna get to school or not. I really didn't want to go. I wanted to stay wrapped in her arms in bed all day. This feeling was unlike anything else and I wish it didn't have to end.

"I'll make you some cereal, get dressed."

"Ooo, chef Jessie making me some cereal. That's some real skill you got there sweetheart." I teased.

"You would soak your panties if I really went down there and whipped you something up." She looked at me with a gleam in her eye. So she wants to play this game ok.

"Babe, will you please just get me some lucky charms?" I fake begged and pouted.

"Course my darling." Gosh I wanted to jump her bones.

I giggled at the master plan I had came up with.

Jessie's POV

I rushed downstairs to get her cereal. Was she flirting with me? Did she want me to kiss her? Did she want.. sex? I was confused while I made her cereal. I walked upstairs and caught her undressing slowly. I couldn't help but watch. Come on I'm not a creep, she's my mate and besides I know you would do the same. She turned to face me and slowly unhooked her bra and let it drop, but before I could see her nipples she covered them up.

I growled and rolled my eyes. "You're such a tease Anna. Why do you do this to me?"

"I don't know. Maybe I like it when you blush." She turned and walked towards the bathroom. Before shutting the door behind her she looked back and said, "Or maybe I want you to see me that way."

I smacked my head and waited for her to get out. Forgetting that this week she will be spending time with HIM. Ugh. I tried to focus my mind on the way I saw her this morning. I can't wait until I can see the full view. A few moments later she got out, ate her cereal, and we headed to school, chatting about random things.