Chapter Five

Anna's POV

After my hour long self wallowing session, I decided to finally answer Bryce's texts. Holy sausage he sent me forty three texts begging me to come to some senior guys party tonight.

"Since you wont stop begging, I guess I'll go -.- with you -.-." I text back and jump up to get a quick shower.

As the water touches and runs down my body I can't help but think about Jessie. I can't be totally heartless towards her. She IS my "mate". Even if she is of the same gender. Hold on! Wasn't she the one I saw kissing that guy earlier? I wonder how the 'I found my mate' conversation played out between them.

After washing my body, hair, and rinsing off I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around myself and my head. I walk into my closet to find something to wear. I pick out a purple skin tight dress, lace bra with matching underwear, and some gold pumps. New confident Anna I remind myself.

I get changed and apply mascara and lipgloss. I check myself out in the mirror and barely recognize myself. The dress is hugging my curves nicely and the natural look is more than amazing. I let my hair dry naturally so that my natural waves could flow.

I pick my phone up to find a text from Bryce telling me to hurry up and that he is outside. I run down the stairs and wave a quick farewell to my parents. Bryce whistles when he sees me causing me to roll my eyes.

"Damn Ant, if everyone thought you were hot before, wait until they see you tonight," He gives me a cheeky grin.

"Can we just go?" I place my hand on my hip.

"Yes ma'am," he answers while opening my door and checking me out.

"I'm not a piece of meat, Bryce."

"Might as well be. I wanna eat you up right now," he smirks and runs to his side of the car. He gets adjusted and speeds off towards the party.

Wait. What if Jessie is there? I groan at the thought. Moon goddess kill me now.

-----------------------------------------------------

Oh blah blah bitch -.- I love Bryce :) anyways...

You know what to do. ;)

Veronica