Chapter Two

Seth's POV

I walked out of the door of the pack house and jogged over to my black Lamborghini Gallardo. Damn, I love this car. Not as much as I love my amazing girlfriend though. I swear there is no one more perfect. I waited in the car for her already missing the taste of her lips against mine. I am more than sure that she is my mate. I mean, who other than your mate can make you feel so.. so wonderful?

No one that's who. She came bouncing out of the pack house and I couldn't keep the smile off of my face. God she's beautiful. Curvaceous body, blonde flowing hair, piercing green eyes, and perfect smile. That smile. The only smile that can leave me breathless.

I was proud with what I found in a mate. She is a royal. I am an Alpha. Yes, very proud. Our cubs will be very strong, powerful leaders one day.

"Hello beautiful. Would you give me the pleasure in driving you to school this morning?" I playfully asked her.

"You're such a dork," she joked.

"That's one of the many reasons you love me," I responded and winked.

I held open the door for her and, once she was in, closed it and ran to my side of the vehicle. We rode to school in silence. Something was wrong I could tell.

"Babe?" No reply. "Jessie?" I intertwined my fingers with hers.

"Seth? We- we both find our mates today." The look on her face was broken but I could sense happiness in her eyes.

"You are my mate Jessie. That. I'm sure of," I tried to reassure her.

"If you say so," she mumbled. But being a werewolf I heard her. The rest of the ride to school was the same as before. Quiet.

As I pulled into the school parking lot I see groups of girls and guys standing around my parking space. I gave Jessie a look as if to say 'wtf?'. She gave me a dumbfounded look back. I step out of the car and ask everyone around what they are doing.

A girl with short black hair and hazel eyes states, "We are here to see if your fine ass is one of our mates sugar."

I chuckled and snorted, "You're looking at my mate. So fuck off and mind yours." Jessie pulled me to the school and busted out laughing.

"You were so angry," she giggled. "It got me a little excited," she purred.

"You make me wanna leave, take you home, and stay in bed all day Jessie." I grabbed her and pushed her up against the wall. I didn't care if we were right outside the office. I needed her lips against mine. I crashed my lips to hers and kissed her until I was breathless. I sucked in a deep breath and went at it again.

In between our hot makeout session I stiffened. There was a sweet, savory smell lingering in the air. Peanut butter and coconut. I turned to look in the direction of the smell but just like that it was gone.

Jessie's POV

I loved it when Seth would kiss me like this. I longed for it day and night. Hell, I would never part lips with him if I had my way. I got a whiff of something absolutely delicious. Peanut butter and a little bit of, what is that? Coconut? I tried to look over but my tongue was tangled with Seth's. No argument here though.

I felt him stiffen and look to the right. "Hey, did you smell that?" He asked.

"Yes, it was- amazing," I answered and tried almost desperately to get a sniff of it again. Sadly, I couldn't.

"Well its gone now. I kinda wanna go looking for it but uh, I have one hot girlfriend that I have to make out with." He flashed his devilishly handsome smile and once again crashed his lips to mine.

Once we went our seperate ways, I walked towards my first class, English. I turned the corner and bumped into someone causing my skin to tingle. Whoa. She stumbled but remained upright. "Why don't you watch where you're going," I snapped. The girl didn't look at me, ha, wimp.

"Excuse me? I do believe you're the one that ran into me," she snapped back with a harsh tone. Before I could say anything else she quickly made her way into her classroom. I ignored the feeling of wanting to follow her and headed down the corridor to my own class.

-----------------------------------------------------------

There you go Chappie Two ;). Comment, Vote, Fan, if you'd like. Thanks for reading :D.

Veronica