Chapter Thirteen

Anna's POV

We arrived at the school around 7:36. Twenty-four minutes until class started. People looked at us but didn't really say much. I'm pretty sure they knew we were mates. Even without the mating bond. The mark. Anything really. I saw a beautiful Lamborghini pull up into the parking lot. Jeez, talk about spoiled.

"That's him. Don't bother with him much. I'll just ask what he wants." I nodded my head in agreement and watched as an amazing looking guy stepped out of the car and started walking towards us. As he approached I remembered he saved me from R.J. and I would have to thank him properly.

"Hey Jes." He greeted her so sweetly and with a gorgeous smile. I felt my body jerk and respond to his actions. I felt jealousy. He turned to me and that's when our eyes connected and he whispered mate just as I was introducing myself. I stood there shocked and confused. Before I knew it fists were flying and everything went black.

Seth's POV

I pulled up and saw Jessie standing there with the girl I now know as "Anna." I got a weird feeling. Moon Goddess forgive me, but that girl is so hot. I got out of my car and headed their way.

"Hey Jes." I flashed a smile her way.

"Sup?" She responded coldly.

I ignored her hostility and turned to the girl next to her. As she went to introduce herself our eyes connected. "Mate." I whispered involuntarily. As soon as the word came out of my mouth I felt a punch to my jaw. Cracking it on impact. It healed as quickly as it broke, but wow. I knew Jessie had hit me. I tried to catch her fists, but she's a royal. It's a hard thing to do.

Out of my peripheral vision I saw Anna hit the ground.

Jessie's POV

As soon as that fucker whispered 'mate,' I broke his jaw. Why? Why is this happening to me?! Why can't I get away from this boy and why can't I have my own happiness? Will he always be a shadow in my life? So many questions ran through my mind and all I could do is keep swinging and landing my hits. I will kill this bastard.

My sweet, sweet Anna fell to the ground. I jumped off of Seth and ran to her.

"Anna! Baby. Wake up." Fuck, I thought. I have to get her to the pack doctor. I thought it was best that she went with me.

"Jes!" I heard Seth growl. "You aren't taking her. I am." He seethed.

Who in the hell did he think he was? "Seth right now isn't the time to fight. I must do what is right for MY mate. Now if you'll excuse me." With that I turned to leave but he grabbed my arm.

"She is just as much mine as she is yours and I will be joining you."

I didn't respond, just picked Anna up and ran with my wolf speed all the way to the pack house with Seth close behind.

Anna's POV

I woke up on an unfamiliar bed, in an unfamiliar place. My head was spinning. How in the world do I have two mates? Is that even possible? A male and a female? Talk about a tough choice. Does this make me bisexual? I am so confused. A handsome older man came into the room.

"Ahh Ms. Sanders, how are you feeling?"

"More confused than anything else, but as for pain I am fine." I answered honestly.

"Good, good. I'm gonna take this IV out and you should be good to go. You also have two angry mates waiting out of the door for you." He looked at me with a look of what I thought was sympathy.

I didn't know what to do. How would I apologize to Jessie? Would I have to? I didn't choose this. How has my life become so complicated? I let out a sigh and the door burst open. There stood my two mates fighting for the way into the door.

"Move jes!"

"I was here first assface."

I yelled for them to stop. They both looked at me like puppy dogs and rushed to my side. Asking millions of questions and whatnot. My brain started to hurt. Once again I yelled for them to shutup.

"Now that I have your attention, we all need to talk about this. But first, I would like to get something to eat and then go home."

Jessie was the first to offer to take me anywhere I wanted to go. Seth stood there staring at me like a deer in headlights.

Thanks Moon Goddess for sending me two very different and powerful, possessive mates.

------------------------------------------------------------
Get the sarcasm? ;)

I want to take the time to thank everyone that has waited for me to upload. I have been in college and working and dealing with things in my personal life. I promise that besides all these chapters I have uploaded, to continuously upload and get this thing finished. I thank everyone who will be along until the end.

Veronica