Chapter Nineteen

Anna's POV

I sat in class bored out of my mind. I couldn't stop thinking about Jessie.

"Babe, love, mate?" Seth kept trying to get my attention, but I just couldn't focus and him repeating different words to get my attention was a little annoying.

"What do you want Seth?" He looked at me as if I just slapped him.

"You're zoned out is all. What's on your mind?"

I pondered whether I should tell him or not. I don't want to hurt his feelings, but at the moment I was so wrapped up in Jessie I was barely able to do anything else.

"I'm sure you already know that answer Seth." I looked down, afraid to see the hurt on his beautiful face.

"Oh, her." He responded.

After that he sat next to me in silence until the bell rang. I jumped up at the sound and headed straight towards my next class without even saying bye, anxious to get the other classes over with so I could see her face again.

Two more classes later and it was time for 5th. I got a fluttering feeling in my chest and stomach just from the excitement of seeing her. I walked in the door and as if on cue there she was. Such a beautiful creature, sitting in her desk staring right at me. I damn near ran over to her desk and engulfed her into a hug. Everyone was staring, but I didn't care. I NEEDED this.

"Well, someone sure is happy to see me." She smiles up at me mischievously.

"I missed you so much Jessie." I looked down because I was feeling a little shy.

"I missed you as well, gorgeous." She planted a kiss on my cheek and motioned for me to sit next to her. I did with no hesitation.

We had a good time in class and soon, it was over. A little too soon if you ask me.

Seth's POV

During class, Anna was distant and not giving me any type of attention. I didn't like the fact that Jessie took up so much space in her mind. That's MY place. I am the soon-to-be alpha. I should have her.

But, despite the fact that Jessie is basically nothing but a huge cock block, I know eventually Anna will be putty in my strong hands.

Once the bell rang, she jumped up without even saying bye to me. My chest burned the slightest bit, enough to make me wince.

That hurt.

Anna's POV

After school was over I ran into Bryce.

"Hey sweetness, where ya been?" He came over beaming with his goofy smile and wrapped me up in a hug.

"Hey! I've just been focused on my two mates. It's been a real rollercoaster."

"Dayummmm, I had no idea. That's gotta be a whole lotta drama right there. I met my mate at the party that night, wonderful girl." He had a look of adoration on his face.

"Aww that's so cute Bryce! I'm happy for you." I hugged him once again, overwhelmed with happiness for him and a little jealous he only had to focus on one person.

"What's going on here?" I heard Seth's voice ring out. I quickly removed myself from Bryce's arms and took a look at the hulk-like figure in front of us. He was pissed.

"Oh Seth, this is.." he cut me off, "yea, I know who he is. But I wonder why he had my mate wrapped up in his embrace."

"Oh stop it, you know Bryce is my friend, plus he has a mate of his own." I reassured him.

"It doesn't matter, another male shouldn't touch what is yours." He grabbed me and pulled me close to him. Bryce chuckled a bit.

"Seth, man chill. We were just catching up it is nothing like that."

"Yea, make sure of it and next time, don't touch her." Seth growled and stepped closer to Bryce.

I interrupted them. "Excuse me Seth, but I can hug whoever I want, especially my friends."

"No. I forbid it."

Bryce speaks up and tells me he will see me later and that if I needed anything to call him. Seth's eyes went black and I grabbed his face.

"Seth, you can't control me. We aren't even officially mates yet." I was furious with him. How dare he try and tell me what I can and can't do?

"Whatever." Just then I see Jessie exit the school building and I look her direction.

Seth sighs. "Just what I need."