Chapter Sixteen

Anna's POV

We pulled up to the little diner a little outside of town. I started bouncing up and down. "Babe, Jessie oh how did you know? I love it here!" I caught them both looking at me. Both surprised with other emotions behind their eyes. "What?" I asked. Ughhhh they are so weird.

"Shall we eat, gorgeous?" Jessie asked me as Seth helped me out of the car. "Yes, we shall." I answered back.

We all go inside and take a seat at the booth, me sitting next to Seth. I gave Jessie a look as to say that I would make it up to her later. While waiting for our food we each talk about little things here and there, not wanting to ruin the mood. Seth suddenly rested his hand on my thigh. I just let it be and watched as Jessie fought with herself not to snap. I hated what this was doing to her.

After eating and chatting we decide to ride to my place as my parents are away until Thursday. I didn't want to do this, but we have to.

Seth's POV

I think she's starting to warm up to me. I got to sit by her while we ate AND I got to rest my hand on her thigh. So far, so good.

We pulled up to her house and all went inside so we could talk. I sat on the chair while Anna and Jessie sat on an opposite side of the room. All separated so we could focus.

Anna started off by letting us know the rules. "Rule number one, I promise to give you each the time you deserve. Rule number two, no other people. If I see either of you trying to make me jealous or trying to get with someone else the other will get your time. Rule number three, no more fighting. I hate when you guys do that. And that's all I can think of right now." We nodded our heads in agreement.

"Can I ask you something?" I questioned her. She granted me permission.

"Ok, so who is first? Like, who gets to spend time with you first?" She looked at Jessie and said "She will be with me until Thursday. I asked her because my parents are gone and I don't want to be alone. The bond we have is strong already and she makes me feel safe." I looked down.

"Was this today or?" I said with gritted teeth.

"No, it was before we met. I already knew her, she has been here since Saturday. Anymore questions?" She explained.

After a bit more talking and getting what we should all be doing down, Anna decided it was time to get ready for the next day. Meaning I had to leave. I walked out of the door and she waved and told me to be safe.

I couldn't help but to wonder what they would be doing and I hoped it wasn't what I had in mind. I'll have her first.

Jessie's POV

"I thought we would never be alone. So tell me lover, what is your first impression of lover boy?" I wanted to know my competition. It was killing me.

"He's sweet, and he's cute. But I know you don't wanna hear this. This is about me and you until my parents get back. I would like to enjoy it."

Hm, I appreciate her honesty. Cute and sweet is easy to beat, I'm cuter and sweeter. I can get pretty competitive.

I notice that Anna is staring at me funny. "What?"

"You look cute when you're deep in thought like that." She wouldn't stop staring at me like that.

Before I knew it she had crashed her lips into mine passionately but with need at the same time. It was.. I don't even know what word I can use to describe the feeling. I kissed her back just as passionately. She was aroused, I could smell it. She gasped and broke the kiss. I was confused.

"Wow." She said breathlessly. "They're softer than I imagined and your arousal is intoxicating." She touched my lips and grabbed my hand. "I have to shower. You can go after me, but I have to go now before I go too far." I watched as she ran up the stairs and chuckled.

"Crazy girl."