Harry Imagine

BSM Niall
~~~~~~~

"I'm finally getting over him, Ni." Y/n said. And she was, she was so proud of herself, she never thought in a million years that she would get over the boy she loved with all her heart.

"That's amazing, love. You don't need him, you deserve so much better." Niall explained, smiling at how his sister is finally happy enough to smile for real this time.

A knock on the door, made Niall get up. "No." He said going to shut the door when a foot stopped him.

"Let me see her." He said. "I need to explain, I need to make things clear!"

"You're going nowhere near her, she just got over you, don't bring all the feelings back." Niall explained.

"I need to tell her that I love her." Harry said. "I need to tell her my feelings, i need her to know, she needs to know!" Harry said pushing his way through the door.

Niall tried to fight back, but Harry's too strong for him. "Harry, no!"

"Y/n." Harry said as he saw Y/n. The love he had for her, coming back. "Y/n, hear me out, I still love you." He said going onto his knees. "Take me back please."

Y/n was shocked. He still loves her? After what happened. "A-are you being serious?" She asked. "Like, are you fucking with me because this isn't funny!"

"Y/n, I've never been more serious in my life, take me back and I promise you that I would never hurt you again." Harry explained.

"Get up." Y/n said.

Harry stood up, went to take Y/n's hands in his but she pulled back. "Don't you dare!" She spat. "Don't you dare think you can just come in here and ask me back. Do you know what I went through to get over you?! The amount of tears I've cried because of you. When you said that you didn't love me anymore, my whole left fell apart. Now, you come in here and say all this? How dare you play with my feelings like that! Just go home, Harry. Me and you are done. I deserve someone who's going to make me happy." She explained.

"I can make you happy!" Harry argued.

Y/n shook her head. "That's what I thought. But, that's in the past now, Harry. We're in the past." She said.

"Just go, Harry. You lost her."