Harry Imagine

Punk Imagine
BSM Liam
<<<<>>>>

Liam has never agreed on their relationship. He's too...bad boy-ish for Y/n. He hates it...he hates him.

"Hey." Harry greeted, blowing the cigarette smoke out and standing on what's left of the cigarette. "Is your sister ready?" He asked as he made his way into the house. "Babe!" He called. "Down in a minute!" She called back.

"Uh, do you mind?" Liam asked raising an eyebrow. "Mind what?" Harry asked confused as he didn't look up from his phone. "You can't just walk into my house! It's disrespectful." Liam replied as it was obvious. "Mate, the only thing that's disrespectful is the shoes you're wearing." Harry said pointing to the knackered high top converse.

"Look, be grateful that I'm even letting you take my sister out, let alone be her boyfriend." Liam said. Harry let out a scoff, "you always say that, I've been dating your sister for two years. Yet, you still haven't shown any signs of being my mate." He said. "I don't want to be mates with people like you." Liam spat, turning away so he just misses the hurt in Harry's eyes.

"I've heard that before." Harry mumbled, but immediately straightens himself up when Y/n walks down. "Hey, baby girl." He greets.

"Don't keep her out too late." Liam warned. "I won't." Harry said rolling his eyes as he walked out of the house with an arm around Y/n's shoulder.

It was three in the morning and Y/n is still not back. "I knew I couldn't trust-" Liam got cut off by the phone ringing. "Hello?" "Liam! Liam, Harry got arrested!" Y/n said, panicking. "What?! What do you mean he got arrested?!" Liam asked, already picking up his coat. "He got in a fight with a guy who didn't leave me alone! Liam, come quick!" Y/n explained. "I'm on my way."

Liam came rushing into the police station, seeing Harry standing next to Y/n, getting his handcuffs taken off. "I bailed him out." Y/n said.

"If I were you, I would've let him stay in here. You're coming home and this is the last time you're seeing him!" Liam said as he took Y/n's arm in his grip. "What? Liam, you can't do that!" Y/n argued.

"I just did!" Liam said. "He's no good for you, Y/n! Look at him! The tattoos, the piercings, the outfit, his fucking attitude. He's not good enough for you!" He explained. "He's perfectly fine!" Y/n argued. "He got arrested, Y/n! That's not fine, it's messed up!" Liam argued.

"I was protecting her! There was a guy who didn't leave her alone! She was telling him to leave her alone and he wasn't listening! He wasn't taking no for an answer, I was protecting her, like a boyfriend should! I let her out of my sight for a second and a guy already tried his way with her. You should be happy that I punched that guy in the face, would've done more damage if i didn't get kicked out. I know what you think about me, Liam. But, the last thing I want is for someone to hurt Y/n. If she didn't get away sooner, I don't know what would've happened and I wouldn't know how to live with myself if I wasn't there. I made a promise to you that I would protect her and love her more than anything. I'm living up to that promise, wether you trust me or not." Harry explained.

Liam sighed. "You really love her don't you?" He asked. "More than anything." Harry replied. "Just don't fuck it up, Harry. She's all I have left and I can't lose her, not yet."