Louis Imagine

BSM
\\\\\
Personal for TheRealLilyTommo
⚠️contains suicide.⚠️

Another day limping home from school, Daisy and Phoebe has really done a number on my ankle. This has been going on for a while, Daisy and Phoebe beating me up at school, I don't understand why they hate me so much. Louis hates me too, but he doesn't hurt me. He just ignores me, pretends that I don't exist.

"Oh my god!" Lottie said as she and Felicity ran over to me. "Was it the twins again?" Lottie asked and I nodded. "Lily, this has gone on for long enough, you need to tell someone!" Felicity said. "I have, they don't care, no one does." I mumbled. I'm slowly starting to give up.

"We care, we can help." Lottie said. "What does it matter, no matter what you say or do to people, they won't stop. Let's face it, they've won." I said as I headed upstairs, just as Louis was coming out of his room. He looked up and saw the bruises on my face and he noticed that I'm limping.

He let out a little laugh and headed downstairs.

I sighed, completely walking past my room and into the bathroom. I sat on the bath and let out a shaky sigh. I looked in the mirror, my eyes have bags, the colour has drained from them and my face. I look a mess, my whole life is a mess. I'm done.

I opened the mirror and took out some random pills. I opened the bottle and poured out a handful. I sat back down and let out a long shaky sigh.

"I'm sorry." I whispered and downed all the pills in one.

~~~

"Youse are all so horrible to her!" Felicity explained. "So?!" Louis asked. "So?! So, she's our sister! She feels as if she has no one! I mean, no one! Do you know how hard it is seeing her come home all bruised and battered because of her own sisters!? Do you feel good about yourself!? Do you feel proud that you're hurting your own sister who is nothing but kind to you!?" Felicity explained.

"What if someone was doing that to you?! You wouldn't like it would you?!" Lottie asked. "I bet if it was you Lily would be the first one to defend you!"

Before anyone else could say anything, there was a loud band from upstairs. Everyone went wide eyed and ran upstairs.

"Lily?!" Lottie asked as she ran into her room. "She's not in here!" She said. "Lily!" Felicity called as she ran into the bathroom. "OH MY-LILY!" She yelled and everyone ran into the bathroom.

Lottie and Felicity fell down to their knees and held their sisters hand, which was now cold. "Are you proud of yourselves!?" Felicity asked. "SHE'S GONE!" She sobbed.

Louis had to walk out of the room. "UGH!" He yelled punching the wall, making a dent.

All you heard was a house full of sobs, "we're sorry. We're so sorry."