BSM Larry & SSM

"Oh my god!"
"OW! FUCK!"

Bailey and I yelled as we pulled the wax strips off of our legs.

Bailey, my sister is having a girls night, and we decided to use the wax stuff that apparently doesn't hurt.

"Doesn't hurt at all my arse!" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, we have four left, just go for it, like ripping off a bandaid." Bailey said and we both took a deep breath.

"1...2...3!"

"OW!"
"FUCK!"
"AH!"
"SHIT!"
"JESUS!"
"FUCKING HELL!"
"HOLY MOLY!"
"SHIT THE BED!"

"What the hell is with all the yelling?!" Harry, my brother asked as he, Louis my other brother and my boyfriend Niall asked running into the room.

Harry was holding a blender, holding it out in front of him whilst looking around the room. Louis was holding an umbrella, opening it. And Niall, was holding a pillow but hiding behind Harry's fall figure.

"We're having a girls night, waxing our legs." Bailey replied. "Off?!" Niall asked, putting the pillow down on the bed.

"For your information, this is meant to be pain free, but it may feel like walking on lava, but it's really nice after the results." I explained.

"I will never understand beauty products." Louis said, going to walk out when Liam and Rhiann, Rhiann being our cousin who was staying the night and is also Liam's girlfriend.

Harry pulling Louis back in by the hood of his hoodie, closing the door as we all gathered at the door.

"I can't fucking believe you, Liam." Rhiann said, flinging her bag down on the couch, and her coat on the floor.

"Rhiann, look, I had no idea you were going to come over!" Liam said, holding his hands out in front of him as if he's scared Rhiann was going to hit him.

"What would've happened if I didn't come?" Rhiann asked. "I was making her leave, she wasn't for going! Look, Rhiann you know I loved you. I made a mistake, alright? I made a mistake." Liam replied.

"A mistake?! What were you trying to put it in, her bag?!" Rhiann asked causing Niall to snicker, making me smack him on the head. "Sorry." He mumbled.

"Look, Rhiann, If I could turn back time, I would. You know I would do it in a heartbeat. But, it's happened. And the thing is, we were on a break." Liam explained.

"Oh, so now it's my fault?!" Rhiann asked. "You were the one who wanted the break in the first place!" Liam argued.

"Stop talking, Liam." Harry said, shaking his head.

"A break! Not a break up-" "a break to me is a break up!" Liam said cutting her off.

Rhiann's face showing nothing but hurt. "Do you know what hurts me most, Liam? You got with her the same night we announced the break. A few hours later, she was in the fucking flat when I got there, standing behind you!" She explained.

Bailey and I gasped. "No." We said.

"Look, it was Louis, Niall and Harry that convinced me to go out! They were the ones who told me to go for it, I'm a single guy now! I didn't want to but she was there and I was upset!" Liam explained.

Bailey and I glared at the three boys who bowed their heads in shame. "You. Guys. Knew. About this?!" I asked through clenched teeth as I slapped their heads.

They all head their heads. "Oh sure, Liam has sex and we get slapped." Harry said.

"Rhiann, I would spend the rest of my life making this up to you, you know I wouldn't hurt you on purpose, you know I love you." Liam explained, going to take her hands in his when she stepped back.