Liam Imagine

Punk Imagine
*************

Things have been on the rocks for Liam and Y/n lately, every little things have been setting them off.

"You're being stupid!" Liam said, flinging his arms up to show his annoyance.

"Being insecure when you've got girls flinging themselves at you from all directions is stupid?! Thanks Liam!" Y/n said.

Liam sighed and ran a hand over his face. "You know for a fact that I didn't mean it like that! You've got nothing to be insecure about!" He said.

"Those girls...those girls think they're better than me, Liam! And you let them hang onto you like a sloth, not even pushing them away isn't easy to watch!" Y/n argued.

"Yet, they're not you! You know I only want you!" Liam said.

"Do I, Liam? Do I?! They practically drool over you, it's not easy! I'm standing in the side lines, getting smirked at as they knew fine well what they're doing! It hurts, Liam! The way they look at you...they way you look at them. The smile, the smile..you've never looked at me like that." Y/n explained.

Liam looked down.

"It's probably not part of your style. You know, the stereotypical bad boy. Smiling at the ones you love, might ruin your bad boy reputation." Y/n explained.

I don't want to have a bad boy reputation. I just want you, I need you, Y/n, those girls mean nothing to me!" Liam explained.

"Then why don't you push them away!? Do you want me to fucking suffer or something?! Do you want to see me hurt so bad that I just break down!?" Y/n asked.

"No, of course I don't! Look, I never knew you felt that way and you know for a fact that I would never hurt you on purpose!" Liam replied.

Y/n shook her head. "Well, that's the thing I don't know about. I see the way you look at girls, keeping your eyes on them for a bit too long. Do you want me to look like them? Arse hanging out of their skirts? Boobs hanging out of their top!?" She asked.

"That's not what gets my attention! Do you really think I want a girl like that?! I chose you for a reason! You're beautiful and I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings and made you feel like crap. You know for a fact I would never do it on purpose. I'm sorry that I made you feel insecure and called you stupid, but you need to remember and realise that I love you so much and I would fall apart if I lost you all because of girls who don't fucking matter to me!" Liam explained.

Y/n looked at him. "Do you mean that?" She asked.

"Of course i meant it, you're the only one I want to be with. Forever and always."