Liam Imagine

DDM
<<>>

Bear was finally sleeping and Liam could've had a party. He's teething at the moment and he's not had a minutes rest. Just as he was about to relax on the couch, the doorbell went. "Oh for god sake." Liam mumbled as he headed to the door.

"Yes?" He asked as he saw a teenage girl standing at the door. "Uh hi, are you Liam Payne?" She asked. 'Clearly not a fan.' Liam thought. "Uh yes, I am." He replied. "Well, do you remember a girl called Sophia Smith?" The girl asked. Liam gulped at the name.
It was the first girl he ever loved. "Y-Yeah." He stuttered in reply. "Well, I'm Y/n....your daughter." Liam went wide eyed.

<<>>

"You're my daughter?" Liam asked as he handed Y/n a cup of tea. "I know it's hard to believe and a lot to take in, but mum has been showing pictures, and she even took a DNA test." Y/n replied. Liam sighed and ran a hand through his hair. Y/n looked down. "Do you want me to leave?" She asked. "No! No, I-sorry this is just a lot to take in. Uh, I also have a son. Bear." Liam replied.

"Cool, so I have a brother?" Y/n asked. Liam let of a little chuckle. "I guess so, yeah." He replied. "Is he here?" Y/n asked. "Yeah, he's sleeping, he's teething at the moment so he's just literally fell asleep." Liam replied.

<<>>

"Liam, I'm home!" Cheryl called as she walked in. "In the kitchen!" Liam called back. Cheryl walked through but stopped in her tracks when she saw Y/n. "Hi, who are you?" She asked. "This is Y/n, my daughter." Liam replied. "Daughter?" Cheryl asked wide eyed. "Yes, I've got a daughter."