Niall Imagine

Punk Imagine
••••••••••••••••

The tattoos, the leather jacket, the smoking, everyone feared him. They all avoided his gaze as he walked down the path. No one dared to make eye contact. Fear is all everyone felt, saw, and all he smelt. All but one.

"Babe!" Niall called as he saw the love of his life standing at her locker. Everyone turned, looking at the girl, the girl who didn't fear the boy who could kill you with a look.

She smiled, his favourite thing about her was her smile. The smile that could brighten up a whole room, that could brighten up everyone's day, including his, she is his life.

Niall was about to call her again when someone stood in front of her, blocking her from Niall. A few people went wide eyed, turning their gaze to Niall for a split second, then back at the boy who was about to go through hell.

"Well, hello there, pretty lady." Mark said, leaning against the locker that was next to Y/n's. "Uh...hi." Y/n mumbled. "So, me, you, dinner, my place, tonight, seven o'clock." Mark said smirking.

"Mark, no, my girlfriend, get lost, before I punch you, into next week, or I'll knock, your lights out, with a, single punch." Niall said as he placed a hand on Mark's shoulder. Mark went wide eyed and the colour drained from him face. "Niall, my buddy, my pal, mate, I'm so sorry. I never knew Y/n was yours. I'll back away." Mark said putting his hands up in mock surrender walking away from Y/n and Niall.

Niall smirked and pulled Y/n into a hug. "You're mine. Never forget that."

This one is a little different, but I just wanted a punk one. Hope you liked it.