Liam Imagine

Part 2
\\\\\\

Cheryl didn't know what to say. "So, what are you going to do?" She asked. "What's Sophia wanting to do?" Liam asked. "She wants to know if you're going to be apart of my life and that if you are I can stay on the weekend if that's ok with you." Y/n replied.

~~~~~

"I don't know about this, Liam. What if it's all a load of crap?" Cheryl asked. "They has a DNA test taken, I know Sophia, I know for a fact that they wouldn't lie about that. Look, I know it's a lot to take in, but you have to live with it from now on, no matter how hard it is." Liam replied.

Cheryl sighed. "It is a lot to take in, Liam, you know how hard it is with Bear right now and having an extra child, it's going to be harder." She explained. "Y/n is my daughter, Cheryl, and I can't leave her, not again." Liam said.

"Well, Bear is up now." Cheryl said as she heard Bear whimper. "I've got it!" Y/n said as she headed upstairs. Cheryl raised an eyebrow. "See, she's already helping out with Bear. He's her brother now." Liam said smiling.

Cheryl smiled softly and sat back down. "Is she only here for the weekend?" She asked. "Yeah, it's just to get to know her more, don't want things to be awkward." Liam replied. "It's awkward now." Cheryl mumbled, looking behind her to see Y/n holding Bear. "Do you have a teething ring?" She asked.

"In the fridge, love." Liam replied. "Is she staying tonight?" Cheryl asked. "Yep." Liam replied. "Great." Cheryl said rolling her eyes.