Sixty

🌷✨Cindy's POV🌷✨

I park the car in the huge parking lot before getting out and walking towards the house.

I got hungry so I went to get some food with Cameron, and now we're back at the house.

"Do you have the keys?" He asked.

"Nah, just ring the doorbell." I shrugged.

He rings the bell and Grayson opens the door.

I smile and blow him a kiss before walking in as him and Cameron do their little handshake thing.

"Did you forget you were dating Jack?" Cameron calls after me as I made my way to the kitchen.

"Shut the fuck up, you know I blow a kiss to every boy in this house." I roll my eyes and laugh as he started to laugh too.

"Babe, where did you go?" Claudia asks me as she runs down the stairs.

"Who? me or Cindy?" Cameron teases.

Claudia rolls her eyes and smirks, playfully shoving his arm as he chuckled and went to get some ice cream from the kitchen.

"Went to get some food with Cam, what's up?" I asked, plugging in the diffusers that got unplugged.

" I though you went with JJ!" She said.

"No, JJ went out with Bazzi, Ethan and Sammy. And I'm guessing G went with them too." I shrugged.

"Oh. Well, Stass is upstairs with Maggie, but Kelsey and Luna went to get groceries." Claudia shrugs as she made her way to the movie room.

"Don't finish all the ice cream, I want some too for later!" I yelled at Cameron and laughed as I ran up to my room.

I opened the door and put my bag on my nightstand.

I looked at the bed to see Jack still sleeping in there.

Huh?

Oh, I though he went out with some of the guys.

He woke up and took a shower earlier this morning, and now he's back to bed?

Ummm...

Mkay.

Time to wake him up.

I walked over to his side of the bed, kneeling down beside him as I watched him sleep.

I placed my hand on his cheek, rubbing it up and down with my thumb.

He blinked a couple times before opening his eyes.

He saw it was me and smiled, then he ended up groaning and laying on his stomach.

Looked like he was in pain.

And he felt really hot.

"Baby." I called him, taking the covers off his bare chest and making him sit up.

I felt his neck then his forehead.

He was running a temperature.

"I feel like shit right now." He mumbled.