130

◼️◾️▪️Cindy's POV pt 3▪️◾️◼️

"Anyways, Jaclyn suds off, since you didn't like the term, hop off my dick." He said and I could tell he playfully rolled his eyes without me looking up because he laughed at the end.

"So she backs up a bit and I'm chillin and clubbing with the boys, even though they all have girls surrounding them, and I shooed all the girls away from me because I'm a good boyfriend and I don't forget about my girlfriend even though she's in another continent-"

"Gilinsky stfu." I rolled my eyes as he laughed.

"Alright, Jaclyn asks if I want a drink cuz she's about to go get one for herself. I'm like yea sure. She comes back with her drink and mine. Looks the same. She's like, cheers! So we hit glasses and we take the shot. She winks and walks away. I'm sused out now but I shrug it off. So a few minutes later, ur boy feels dizzy, really dizzy-"

"You know those videos or those memes we sent each other that pause and go, 'it was at this moment that jack knew...HE FUCKED UP!" I say before bursting out wheezing and laughing.

G looks at me, his jaw dropped as small laughs escaped from his mouth, looking at me in amusement.

I redeemed myself, wiping my laughing tears away before he continued.

"Damn Cindy," he laughed and continued, "anyways your boy felt dizzy. Couldn't walk straight could barely function. Some additional symptoms to whatever she put in my drink, was allowing anything happen to the host of the virus." He explained.

"Babe you just turned this into a science class, just talk normally." I laughed and he did too.

"Ok, so this symptom took place, and I would allow anything happen without stopping it because I couldn't rlly do anything. It started off with the guys pouring alcohol on my Rolex." He explained as I gasped, then started to laugh as she shook his head, trying not to laugh.

"You're a dumbass for letting a witch into your tour bus." I wiped more laughing tears away.

"Then, of course, Jaclyn doing whatever she wanted with me." He quietly said.

"Which we will not go into detailllll moving onnnnn!" I dragged.

"Ok I woke up back on the tour bus. But when I woke up, Jaclyn was laying in bed with me, with just underwear on-"

"No...fucking...way....you did not fuck her did you-" I quickly sat up and let go of him.

"No no no no!" He reassured me, "Cmere." He pulled me back in.

I wrapped my arms around his torso once again.

"So yea, we didn't fuck. She just got in bed with me that morning to freak me out-"

"Well she freaked me out too if that's what she wanted." I mumbled.

"I'm so sorry. You know I shouldn't have even thought of bringing her on the bus and shit. I'm sorry about controlling everything you do...about controlling and depriving you of the friends you should have. I mean it's your life and not mine...I just want you safe all the time and I'm scared-"

"I get you." I sit up, his hands are holding mine now.

"I get it. I know. And I'm happy that you try to pick my friends and who I hang out with and decide if I'm allowed nude photo shoots because it's the cutest thing ever to know that you're an overprotective boyfriend....but every girl wants an overprotective boyfriend, and I'm lucky to have one right here in front of me." I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist, smiling.

"But," I slightly laughed, "it gets out of had sometimes, like threatening Derek. And yes I got mad and told you to stay away, which clearly, you and I couldn't do." I looked at both of us as he laughed and I smiled, "and yes, I know, and I apologize for not telling you about Madison and I recently being aquatinted." I looked down.

"Hey," He put his finger under my chin and raised my head up, making me look up at him, "I was shook to so many fucking levels when I saw that you and Madison were friends and you didn't tell me...but I'm trusting you..............and I guess I'll give her and Derek a chance-"

"Thank you!" I breathed out, throwing myself at him and he laughed and hugged me back tightly.

"I love you." I quietly said, kissing his cheek.

"I love you princess." He smiled, kissing my forehead while I smiled, looking at him.

"Awwwwwwww!" Maggie, Madison, Gigi, Hailey, and Nisrina smiled, looking at us from afar.

"Oh god." I lowered my head into his shoulder in embarrassment, covering up my face as he laughed and kissed my head.

"Sorry to disturb you two, but you guys are too cuteeeeee...and it's time to cut your cake Cindy." Maggie laughs.

I looked up and saw some of them wiping tears away as I playfully rolled my eyes, smiling.

"We're on it." Jack answered for me.

They squealed one more time as I gasped laughing before they run back into the club.

G and I look at each other for a split second before bursting out laughing.

____________________________
••••••••••
____________________________