Seventy five

🍉 Cindy's POV 🍉

"Jaaaackkkkkkk! C'mere handsome! Come look at this! It's urgent! I don't care if you're not done cleaning my room just get your self down here!" I yelled as I walked in.

I was carrying the little girl with one hand while she was basically balanced on my hip as I dropped my car keys on the kitchen counter and held my bag.

Claudia said she talks only if she's used to someone, but since we're new, she's not really gonna talk.

I'm just scared about the crying part.

I'm good with children so.... I think I should be fine.

Her name is Brickley, she's 3 years old and she's obsessed with water and ice cream.

Good combo I guess.

"Damn shawty, over here making me feel good and shit." Jack smiled, walking down the stairs.

Then he stopped and looked at the baby.

"Huh?" He questioned.

"We have a baby! We're babysitting Claudia's sisters daughter for the day." I faked excitement but his eyes shimmered with love as he looked at the little girl.

He walks closer to her quietly, smiling and looking into her eyes.

As he reached out to carry her, she quickly whines and hides her head into the crook of my neck.

"Aww she's shy." I kissed the top of her head.

"Or she doesn't like me. I mean, most girls like me, actually, they love me-"

"Jack, this is a baby we're talking about here. You're so narcissistic it's crazy." I laugh, rolling my eyes.

"I guess I am, I mean I do take longer to get ready most of the time." He shrugged.

"I cleaned your room by the way princess." He winks and gets a water bottle from the fridge.

"Thanks baby you're the best." I gave him kissy faces and he chuckled and gave me kissy faces back.

"What's that lil cuties name?" Jack asked, smiling at her.

"Brickley." I smiled.

"Brickley is such a cutie isn't she? What a cute gurl! Aren't you so cute my little cutie pie? You are? Oh yes you are little cutie! Oh yes you areeee." Jack played with her cheeks as he said those words in a really high and playful voice which made Brickley giggle and stick her tongue out at him in a playful manner.

I couldn't help but stare in awe at the cuteness overload.

Then he reached out to carry her, but again, she hides and covers her face in my neck and I laugh and kiss the top of her head again.

"Can she walk?" Jack asked.

"Yes of course she can walk, she's three years old." I laugh, putting her down on the floor.

She waddles over tot he couch and tried to hop on, but it was too high for her.

She tried a little hop, but she still couldn't get on.

Then she tried again, but it was no use.

She kept trying as Jack and I watched in awe at how cute she was when she made a little hop and get frustrated when she didn't make it.

She tried for the millionth time but she failed again and ended up slumping on the floor, crossing her arms and pouting in the cutest way possible.

"Awwwww." Jack and I cooed, then realized that she was sad and we needed to help her get on the couch.

I quickly ran over and picked her up, then placed her on the couch.