128

🥀Cindy's POV🥀

"Comeeee!!! It's your surprise!" Maggie laughed as she pulled me to the middle of the club.

Everyone threw me this huge party and rented out a whole club for my birthday.

My friends and family and literally almost everyone I knew came to London to see me and say a happy birthday to me.

The party had been going on for about 2 hours now and was in full swing.

I'd drank some, but not too much to where I was badly intoxicated and couldn't function.

There was this big surprise everyone was talking about.

In real life.

On social media.

In the comments.

And apparently it was supposed to happen at my huge party.

I was already dancing and drinking with my friends until Maggie calls me over and tells me the surprise is ready.

I couldn't think up of what the hell it could be. Hopefully it's a good one.

I mean everyone's been hyping it up too much for it not to be a good surprise.

And everyone knows I literally hate surprises, so we'll see how this goes.

Everyone gathered around as the music simmered down a bit but was still quietly playing.

Maggie, Nisrina, and Madison were each handed a microphone.

"The moment we've alllllll been waiting for has finally arrived." Maggie said in suspense as everyone claps, cheers, and screams in excitement.

My heart was beating out of my chest, I didn't know what the hell to expect.

Anything could happen at this point.

"Soooo, Cindy's a big 21 todayyyy!" Nisrina yelled as everyone claps and hoots.

I laugh.

"So, from the help of we three and a lot more, we planned and succeeded a huge surprise for our girl Cindy, but this requires a blindfolddddd." Madison said in suspense.

"This better not be a male stripper." I nervously said as everyone laughed and clapped.

"Here is the blindfold Cindy, we'll have one of your best friends, Derek, put it on for you." Maggie winks as everyone cheers while I rolled my eyes.

Derek emerges from the crowd with a black blindfold.

He goes behind me and gently places it around my eyes, and tying it behind my head as everyone cheers.

I was scared out of my mind now omfgggggggg.

"Okay Cindy, now the music is gonna go off, and your two close friends, Ethan and Grayson Dolan are gonna bring a chair up here for you." Madison said and I could tell she was smirking.

Everyone clapped as I smiled, knowing the twins were here.

They got me a chair and led me to it, sitting me down since I could see.

I swear, if it's a male stripper...imma kill someone 😂

I sat there in suspense, scared out of my mind.

"Alright Cindy, here it is." Nisrina giggled.

I could feel everyone's flashlights from taking videos come on.

Footsteps quickly approached me before I felt a huge squishy creamy substance hit my face.

Of course.