159

Cindy's POV

I checked the time and realized it was almost 8:30pm and dinner with Claudia was coming in close.

I didn't tell Jack.

Knowing him, he would have thrown a huge fit and convinced me not to go.

I've always believed in the fact that there's always two sides to a story and I wanted to hear what Claudia had to say.

I quickly put on an oversized Astroworld T-shirt with Black biker shorts and Yeezys.

I walked into the bathroom, brushing my hair out and applying mascara.

I heard my room door open.

Footsteps approached my bathroom.

I ignored.

"Hey b." I hear Jack's soothing voice.

I hummed back.

Nothing.

"Where you goin?" He asked, giving me a confused look as he walked closer to me.

I looked at him through the mirror as he mirrored my actions.

"Out"

"Where to Cindy?"

"I'm going out Jack geez" I rolled my eyes, leaving the bathroom as I heard him switch off the lights and walk behind me.

"Imma keep bugging you if you don't tell me where you're going." He puts his hands in his hoodie pocket and stares blankly at me.

"I'm going out Jack, it's not even that deep." I mumbled under my breath, looking for my phone and my bag.

"What was that?" He asked but I didn't answer.

"Why're you being so rude? Like I'm a nuisance or an irritation. Hm?" He spoke up.

"Jack I'm not even in the mood. Where's my phone and my purse?" I looked up at him.

He handed me my phone and my bag.

I took them and left my room as I heard his footsteps behind me.

"What do you mean you're not in the mood?"

"I'm just not." I shrugged as we made our way down the stairs.

"Can you fucking talk to me Cin? Like I'm asking you a simple ass question and y-"

"AND I GAVE YOU A SIMPLE ASS RESPONSE !" I yelled at him as I watched his eyes widen in shock.

His eyebrows furrow as we look at each other.

He's angry.

"I-"

"Don't fucking touch me." He pushes my hand away from his hand as he grabs his car keys.

"G don't-"

"Since you want me to leave you alone fine. I'm off. Call me when you're done being a bitch." He says under his breath as he opens up my main doors and slams them both shut.

I groan and collapse on the couch in annoyance.

This is the norm nowadays.

Since I got back from my trip, we've been fighting a lot lately.

Jack's been super nosy lately and I'm sick of it.

I grab my car keys and head for the cafe.

•••

I walk in and automatically see Claudia sitting in a booth.

I took a deep breath before making my way towards her and sitting opposite from her.