186

Cindy's POV

"Ughhhh that just made me love wine even moreeeee." Maggie groaned as we all laughed.

Stass, Maggie, Kylie, Kendall, and I went wine tasting in Malibu the whole day.

It was evening and we just got finished and we all planned on going over to Kylie's house for movie night and to hang out with Stormi for a little bit.

I hadn't seen G in like two days and I wanted to go over and check up on him.

"Hey I'm gonna go see Jack. I'll meet up with you guys at Ky's. It won't be long. Save me my popcorn!" I said tot hem as I got in my car.

"Awww Cinnnn." I heard them all yell as I laughed and blew them kisses before heading out as they waved.

I made it to LA pretty quickly, considering I was definitely above the speed limit.

I drove towards the gate, putting in the pin and confirming that I'm here to see Jack.

Gates open up and I drive through the neighborhood towards his house.

I looked around and noticed that someone was moving into one of the houses opposite from G's.

Hm cool.

I drove in and parked, later hopping out of my car and locking it.

I looked around the neighborhood, specifically at the new person moving in.

Thee was a U-Haul truck parked outside with many big boxes and unwrapped furniture laying on the front lawn.

I wonder if they've met the new neighbors.

Not like they'd care anyways.

I was about to turn around until I heard a fairly familiar voice coming from that direction.

I turned to see a familiar girl.

Long brown hair, lip injections and-

Holy shit. It's the girl from Cabo!

I knew she had to be from California.

I watched as she gave a high pitched giggle at someone behind her who I couldn't see yet.

She doubled over and laughed some as the person finally came into view-

Jack?!

What the fu-

You've gotta be kidding me.

Heat rose to my face as my stomach tied in knots.

I was highly frustrated.

I couldn't even fucking think straight at this point.

I felt the urge to walk over there and slap the shit out of him.

And her.

I mean, kind gesture to help the neighbor move in but he fucking knows her and he knows that I'm not comfortable with that because she fucking hit on him in Cabo and I-

I felt my nose start to burn and tears gather up in my eyes as I watched them hug and laugh.

I hastily made my way over there.

Once the girl and Jack noticed me heading towards them, I watched as Jack's expression turned lifeless.

Like he'd seen a ghost of some sort.

I made it to him, tears falling down my cheeks as I shook my head.

"Baby wh-"

"Don't fucking baby me." I said through gritted teeth.