103

🔻Cindy's POV🔺

"Are you coming or not?!" Derek yelled from upstairs.

We were in New York, the first place for our modeling travels.

We were in this really pretty penthouse, Derek Luh, Alexis Ren, Francisco Lachowski, Taylor Hill, and I.

Francisco, Taylor, and Alexis went out clubbing for tonight so Derek and I were the only ones at home.

We were gonna go out to get some pizza.

"I thought I told you we should order it instead of goinnnnggg!" I groaned.

"But we need to hang out! We haven't talked in so long Cin." He ran downstairs and tugged at my hair as I smiled and shoved his arm while he laughed and ran to the kitchen.

"D, we talk like everyday." I roll my eyes.

"But we don't see each other everyday like we used to, because I'm pretty sure your man hates me." He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"What? Gilinsky doesn't hate you! He's like the brother you never had." I gasped.

"That's what you think." He raised an eyebrow, giving me a sus look from the kitchen.

I dropped my phone on the counter and gave him a confused look.

"What do you mean?" I asked, getting a bit scared.

"Your boyfriend isn't all nice and 'bro-like' to me, or lots of others-"

"I know Jack. If something happened, he would tell me. He told me he trusts you...somewhat-"

"Somewhat." He chuckled to himself.

"Derek...what did G do?" I asked, confused and a bit angered.

My phone starts to buzz.

It's G.

Perfect timing.

"Lemme guess, you've gotta take this one?" He asked, looking at my phone from across the room.

I looked at my phone as it ringed over and over again.

I hung up on him.

"Matter of fact, no. I don't need to take this one." I crossed my arms and he lightly smirks.

"Damn, you really wanna hear this story don't you?" He chuckled.

"Spill the beans-"

"I'll tell you on the way to get pizza-"

"Fine, done deal, I'll go get damn pizza with you." I rolled my eyes, getting my wallet and phone as he laughed.

••••••

"So..." I took a sip of water at the restaurant.

"Oh the story about your boyfriend." He nods and I nod and smile.

"Alright so it kinda started off two years ago. Jack and Jack threw this huge houseparty, and you were there actually, it was the one we went to together, while we were lowkey dating, but you were still kinda talking to Neels and Francisco I was talking to other girls." He started and I burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" He asked, laughing too.

"We were such hoes back then. I was talking to you, Neels, Francisco, and even Grayson." I started laughing and he burst out laughing too.