117

🦋Cindy's POV🦋

"That was so much funnn! Lets order some room service right now!" Nisrina yelled as we all walked into our hotel room.

"Dude we just finished eating dinner-" Madison started but I cut her off.

"Yes we did, but we also finished clubbing and I'm drunk as hell which makes me hungry as hell." I slurred and fell on the bed.

"Get up Cindy, you're not drunk-" Maggie groaned.

"Guys! I'm gonna throw up!" Taylor yelled.

"No! No! No!" We all yelled and escorted her to the bathroom.

Maggie swings the bathroom door open, I switch on the lights real fast, Nisrina quickly swings up the toilet seat and Madison holds on to Taylor and gets her on her knees, guiding her to the toilet seat.

She kneels down and throws up.

"Me and alcohol don't go well together guys uuuurggghh---" Taylor quickly slurred before another massive load of vomit comes out of her mouth.

"Okay I think I'm gonna puke-" Maggie groans and bends down.

"Shit shit shit!" We all yell, getting the trash can as Maggie bends over and throws up in it.

Maggie throws up more as I try my best not to either.

I run over to her and put her hair up in a makeshift ponytail as Madison does the same for Taylor.

We hear a ring to our doorbell.

"I've got it!" Nisrina hurries to the door.

Madison and I look over at each other, then to the two girls throwing up, then at each other before laughing.

"It's for you!" Nisrina yells as she walks in the bathroom and takes over the ponytail holding job.

I washed my hands and walked to the door.

Derek was standing there, looking at his phone.

I cleared my throat to get his attention.

He quickly looks up at me and smiled as I smile back.

He hears the throwing up noises and tilts his head to the right, looking over my head and trying to look into the room.

"Don't worry about it-"

"Yea." He nods, looking away.

"Can we...talk?" He asks.

I check the time.

2:09am

"Yea yea sure, balcony of your room?" I asked.

"Yea sure, the boys went down to the bar-"

"But we literally just came back from the club, what's up with you guys and alcohol?" I sighed.

"I-I don't know, it's a huge relief. I didn't really drink that much tonight." He smiled, shrugging.

"Well done D, you want a trophy now?!" I asked, crossing my arms and smiling as he burst out laughing which made me laugh too.