173

jeff
Cindyyyyy

cindy
JEFFFFF

jeff
why'd we stop talking hun?

cindy
Dunno jeff. You tell me🙃

jeff
I call being the first person you hang with when you're back in LA🙋🏽‍♂️

cindy
Bet😊

jeff
Oh..and how are you and Gilinsky doing?

cindy
We're okay. Everything's good haha.

jeff
Alrighty. Have fun b💜

cindy
Thanks J💜

_____________________________

Cindy's POV

"Who're you texting hm? Purple Hearts?" Jack comes back from getting us more mimosas

We were chilling on the beach.

"Nosy." I chuckled as he gave me my drink.

"I'm curious." He raised a brow and tried taking my phone, successfully taking it and reading the texts between Jeff and I.

I watched as his happy expression turned sour.

I rolled my eyes.

"Jeff Wittek?" He looked up at me, squinting his eyes.

"It's not that deep babe. It's just jeff, our good friend." I said to him.

"How're you and gilinsky doing? We're okay. Everything's good? Cindy what do you mean we're okay? WE'RE PERFECTLY FINE DUDE!" He gave me my phone back.

"I know we are. It would've been rude for me to just start bragging about our relationship." I sipped my drink.

"Why're you texting him anyways huh?" He asked.

"He's my friend Jack." I looked at him as he stared at me.

He shakes his head.

"What's the problem?" I asked.

"He's obviously crushing. Read what he commented on your shit. I don't want you guys talking." He sips his drink.

"Well I don't want you and Madison talking." I said to him.

"Madison and I don't fucking flirt with each other."

"Well you two are exes and she's recently been flirting with you in the comments and I don't feel comfortable about that." I raised my voice a bit.

Suddenly some random girl in a red bikini walks over to us, clearly admiring Jack.

She has long black hair down to her waist and her lip fillers looked like they would spill anytime soon.

She had greenish grey eyes.

I watched as she made her way towards us, stoping and turning over to Jack.

Completely ignoring my existence, she says "I saw you from all the way over there and I just had to come and let you know . You're so fucking sexy. Like how?! I'm curious, have you got a girl?" She asked.

What in the fuck?

I watched as Jack gave her a breathtaking smile, making her smile wider.

I scoffed at her comment and Jack's reaction.

"Thank you so much but I'm sorry I have a girlfriend." Jack motioned his hand towards my position.

"Oh shit. I'm sorry about that." She gave me the fakest smile on earth before turning to look at Jack.

I watch as she winked at him and sashayed away.

I look at Jack, who is watching her for a bit before looking at me.

"You see!?" I yelled at him.

"Cindy fuck off with your assumptions." He rolls his eyes, getting out his phone.

"Jack don't be fucking rude." I stood up.

"Then stop being so fucking paranoid with everything." He stands up too.

"You're literally always the one starting shit. Okay I text Jeff. No hint of flirting in our conversation. But it's okay for you to text Madison and let her flirt with you in the comments? You piss me the fuck off G." I yelled at him.

I sat back down on my beach chair as he kept looking at me.

"Cindy. The last thing I wanna do on this trip with you is fight. And I don't know maybe that's your favorite thing to do but-"

"Jack shut the fuck up and stop. You're making me look bad when I'm not."

"Cindy fuck you." He seething said.

I slowly looked up at him.

"Fuck you too." I said through gritted teeth.

I watched as he put his drink down and walked towards the ocean to swim.
_____________________________