Thirty seven

Cindy's POV

"Cindyyyyy!" I heard Claudia scream my name from her room.

I groaned and rolled out of bed.

I got my phone and slowly made my way to her room.

"Where the hell are you?!" She yelled again.

"I'm coming you retard!" I screamed back as I barged into her room.

She was cuddled up in the huge king sized bed.

She looked like a fluffy fat white seal.

"Yes fat ugly seal?" I crossed my arms, smirking.

"I'm not a fat ugly seal!" She mumbled, rolling her eyes.

Lol, that's funny.

"Well, you look like one right now." I shrugged, running my hand through my dark hair.

"Whatever, Cin. Anyways, can you hand me my Kit-Kat? It's on the nightstand right there." She pouts.

My mouth hangs open.

"What?!" I yelled.

"What do you mean what?" She asked, unfazed about the whole situation.

"You're literally the worst person ever Claud." I shook my head, chuckling at how stupid this whole thing was.

"Whaaaat? I'm your best friend!" She laughed.

"You make me get out of my comfy, warm, amazing bed, expose myself to the cold air of this mansion, expose my feet to the cold marble floor, even though I'm wearing socks, use my leg muscles to grumpily walk over to your annoying ass screaming self, touch the freezing cold doorknob and open the door to see you cuddled up like a seal. And I'm over here thinking you screamed my name to tell me someone died or some important news of some sort, but I come here for you to tell me to pass you a fucking piece of chocolate that's right next to you?!" I said all I one breath, raising my voice.

"Cindy, it probably wasn't that bad, you're over exaggerating things right now." She laughed.

"You're right Claud, it wasn't bad, it was AWFUL and it had me feel the EXCRUCIATING PAIN of me getting out of bed and feeling my cold surroundings, to get you a fucking kit kat!" I yelled.

"Cindyyyy! I'm comfortable and I don't want to move! So I called you to get it instead!" She smiled, acting all innocent.

"You're sick in the head." I rolled my eyes.

"You guys argue so much." I heard Jack say behind me.

I turned around and looked at him.

I was obsessed with looking at him, because DAMNNNN he's so beautiful 😍😍😍😍I literally can't believe he's mine like wtf-

"Cindy, take a picture, it lasts longer." He smirked.

I heard Claudia laugh hysterically behind me.

killed my mood once again 🙄😑

"Yea, both of you suck ass." I groaned, walking out of the room.

"Cindy! I love youuu!" I heard Claudia yell from her room.

"Babeee we're just kidding with you!" I heard Jack laugh from behind me as he caught up to me.

"Shut my door!" Claudia yells after us, still in bed.

"No!" Jack and I yell at the same time.

We heard her groan and her out of bed, grumpily stomping to her door and slamming it shut.

"Get your Kit-Kat while you're at it!" I yelled as Jack and I burst out laughing, walking over to my room.

I closed my door as I watched Jack plop face first on my bed and groan.

"What's up with you?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows, laying next to him on my side as I ran my hand through his hair.

"I'm so hungry." He mumbled into my pillow.

"Aren't we all?" I asked, smiling.

I could hear him lightly chuckle into my pillow.

5 seconds passed by.

He turned his head to the side and watched me.

He looked at me with lust in his eyes.

I look into his eyes.

Then I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Whaaaaat?" I asked, smiling.

He smiles back at me, placing his warm hand on my cheek, rubbing it up and down.

"You're perfect." He whispers.

Damn...that's the best thing I've heard in a while...

"Stop it." I turned the other way, trying to hide my blush.

"Stop hiding your blush away from me, pumpkin. You always do that." He laughs, slowly turning me around to face him.

My face was crimson red and heated, so I tightly shut my eyes and smiled.

"Stop staring at me, hot stuff." I mumbled, still smiling.

"Aww, you called my hot stuff." He intentionally made his voice sound like a girl as I burst out laughing.

He started to laugh at me laughing as I laughed at him laughing.

I know...confusing.

We eventually simmered down and I lay my head on his chest while he ran his hands through my hair.

It felt soothing.

"Do you trust me?" He quietly asked.

"Yes Jack, I do." I said against his chest.

I could tell he was smiling.

I looked up to see him smiling.

I smiled and put my head back down on his chest.

"I'm scared you'll leave me one day..." I quietly said.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Nothing..."

He sighs and sits up, making me sit up too.

"Look at me babe." I seriously said.

I bit the inside of my cheek and looked at him.

He took my right hand, gently squeezing it and suddenly placing it over his heart.

I felt his heartbeat.

"Cindy....this heart right here," he looks down at where my hand was placed, then back to me, "beats for you and you only. So get it in your damn head that I'm never leaving you okay? Because if I leave you, I'm nothing. Nothing. And I love you too much to leave you. I'm the one who should be scared for you to leave me-"

"I'm not leaving you, Jack." I closed my eyes.

"You sure?" He asked.

I looked at him and smiled, nodding.

He smiled and quickly pulled me to him, hugging me.

I hugged him back and sigh.

"You smell good." I smiled against his neck, kissing it.

I felt his chest vibrate as he chuckled and pulled away, suddenly kissing me deeply.

____________________________________________________