chapter thirty five

the day before the wedding is busy the excitement in their apartment is deafening as the twins are so giddy they keep giggling happily.

plus rachel is having to put up with sebastian not that she minds but as thr tradition of not seeing each other before the wedding means sebastian will be going to stay with his parents tonight along with sean. sebastian is very cuddly today and keeps sneaking up on her to have a kiss and cuddle. that she doesnt mind its the fact that he keeps whispering what he is going to do to her tomorrow night that is making her flustered.

" daddy what time are we leaving tonight" sean asked as rachel made lunch.

" seven pm" sebastian said

" can we take barry" sean asked

" no sweetheart " sebastian said

" he will be fine sean i will look after barry andrew" sofia said

" so are you to excited about tomorrow " rachel asked sean grinned looking so much like sebastian. sofia howe er burst into tears and ran to her and cuddled her.

" hey sweetie" rachel said cuddling her.

" im ok im just so happy" sofia said sebastian walked over and cuddled her too which caused sofia to fling her arms around him and cling on she really was a daddy's girl.

" dont leave me out" sean ssid flinging himsrlf into rachel's arms.

" i wish you didnt have to leave tonight" sofia said.

"so do i princess but its what happens the night before you get married" sebastian said stroking ber tear soaked cheek.

" can i come with you" she asked

" come with me for a moment " sebastian said leading his daughter to her bedroom room.

" have a seat" he said sofia went and sat on her bed he sat down next to her.

" i need you to do something for me ok something very important i need you to stay with mom i need to know she is alright without me will you do that for me" sebastian said sofia looked at him for a moment before nodding.

" thank you princess that means alot to me plus dont firget tomorrow you will have your dress on your brand new dress" sebastian said the smile spread across her face.

" its traditional that the bride and groom dont see each other now sean is ring bearer so he has to come with me as bridesmaid you gave to stay with mom. like i said though i need you to keep her company so can i rely on my princess to keep my queen company " sebastian said

" yes daddy i will look after her" sofia said

" thank you sweetheart now i have a little gift for you i wone be  minute" sebastian said  getting up and leaving the room he headed to his and rachel's room and got two black jewellery boxes out of his drawer and headed back to sofia's room.

" this is for you " sebastian said handing one of the boxes to her.

sofia took the box and opened it to find a beautiful locket and chain sebastian reached for it and tuck it out of the box and opened the locket.

" look inside there are photos of you sean mom and me so even if we are apart tonight im right her with you and i want you to wear it tomorrow. most guys are lucky to have their brides i am extra lucky i have your mom and i gave my prince and princess" sebastian said placing the locket around her neck.

" thank you daddy" sofia said before cuddling him.

"your very welcome sweetheart  now come on i need to speak to your brother" sebastian said.

" everything alright" rachel asked as he returned to the kitchen.

" yeah i thpught with her been upset hat her locket might cheer her up" sebastian said

" good idea " rachel said cuddling up to him.

"oh im full of them babe which is why i have a surprise for you later" sebastian said

"why does that not surprise me" rachel asked

" because you know me and you know what you do to me" sebastian said

" honestly its going to be weird laid in bed not getting caressed" rachel said

" you love it.., sean cn i have a word with you" sebastian said

" it wasnt me" sean said

" what " sebastian asked

" what" sean said trying to look innocent.

" i just want to talk to you about something " sebastian said

" am i in trouble " sean said

" not unless you know something i dont" sebastian said

" cant think of anything" sean said sebastian studied his son for a moment wondering what he had infact done.

" ok then come into your room for a minute" sebastian said as sofia came running into the kitchen.

"mom look" sebastian heard sofia say as he wlked into sean's room.

" right then sean tomorrow is a big day and i want you to know i couldnt do it with out knowing your going to be stood beside me my son it will be a proud moment for me so i wanted to get you something to show you how thankful i am for what you and sofia have done for your mom and i" sebastian said handing him the other jewellery box sean opened it to see cufflinks with his initials SS on them.

" are they real silver" sean said sebastian looked at his son only his child could say something like that he smiled at him.

" ofcourse only the best for us smythes" sebastian said

" thank you" sean said hugging him.

" your welcome though its me that should be thanking you if you and sofia hadnt taken it apon yourselves there might not have been a wedding" sebastian said

"well we did have help" sean said

author notice

hi guys i know i said this chapter would be the wedding up i got the idea of the sweet moments between sebastian and the twins so i went with that. next chapter later today.