epilogue

this was requested by LeaMichelequeen

it has been four months since rachel and sebastian got married qnd life is good really good the pat four months has whizzed by in a flash.

they had gone to bora bora for two weeks on honeymoon it had been a magical time though they were both itching to see the twins when they got home.

rachel is now in rehearsals for rent on broadway and sebastian's dad has decided to retire meaning sebastian is now in charge of the smythe law firm.

sofia has joined a stage school and is loving performing and she is now having vocal lessons she really is a mini rachel.

sean has also joined the stage school as he loves acting and has blown the teachers of the stage school away with his ability. he has just landed the role as young barry allen  from another earth for a one off episode of the flash and he is so excited.

there has also been a surprise wedding two weeks ago as hunter and quinn having had a whirlwind romance have gotton married.

hunter has since left the army and he has bought a gym and is now a personal trainer quinn is a real estate agent life is good for them.

santana has moved on fro,0m yeast a stat and has moved into tv shows she has had a role as a prostitute on a crime show. she is currently filming a small part on the arrow.

so lifr has been good to many of the former glee clubbers sam and mercedes are together and rachel thinks they will next to get married.

so

rachel has just finished rehearsals and is feeling tired which is odd she normally feels exhilarated after rehearsals.

as she makes her way out to the street to head home hands cover her eyes and she smiles.

" guess who" sebastian said

" seb what are you doing here " rachel asked after they had a quick kiss.

" well my meeting ran late so i called my mom and she picked the kids up so when i left work i looked at my watch and i thought. what shall i do shall i go straight home or shall i sneak up on my wife it was no constest babe." sebastian said

" honestly " rachel giggled before a wave of sickness came over her.

" rach are you alright" sebastian asked concerned.

" i feel sick" rachel said

" hope your not coming dosn with something" sebastian said feeling her forehead.

" lets go home" rachel said sebastian put is arm around her pulling her to his side as they began to walk.

" lets get a cab and get home quicker" sebastian said hailing a taxi.

the following morning

rachel was on her way out of their building when anothe wave of sickness hit her she had felt fine once they had got home last night.

" mom" sean said running to her as sebastian arrived in the lobby with the twins he was taking them to school today.

" im ok" rachel said

" are you sick" sofia asked

" im aure its nothing" rachel said before she got another wave of the sickness.

" right thats it im taking the kids to school thsn we ae going to the doctors" sebastian said

" im ok" rachel said