chapter thirty six

its now ten minutes to seven and sean is getting ready to leave with sebastian who is currently giving sofia  big cuddle.

" just think princess next time i see you your going to look like a princess" sebastian said

" Yeah " sofia said as sean came out of his room ready.

" see you tomorrow mom" sean said giving her a cuddle.

" goodnight son" rachel said feeling emotional.

" this time tomorrow we will be a proper family " sean said

" yeah we will" rachel said ruffling his hair.

" i think we already are a family but  it will be offical tomorrow " sebastian said walking over with sofia clinging to him.

" yeah" rachel said smiling at sebastian who smiled back before giving her a look that made her knees feel weak.

" right then wifey give me a kiss" sebastian said before kissing her they got alittle carried away until they heard a cough and broke apart and looked at sean.

"  children here" sean said

" i will remember this when your a teenager" sebastian said

" just think next time you kiss you will be married" sofia said

" no princess this is the last kiss until we are married" sebastian said before kissing rachel again.

what followed was several minutes of cuddles kisses and tears the latter mainly sofia as she didnt want sebastian to go.

" sofie its a good thing daddy and i are leaving just think he wont need to leave again afterwards" sean said

finally sofia let og of sebastian who tuck that as the best time to leave so sean gave rachel one final hug and tbat was it they were gone.

sofia cuddled into rachel who held her for a few minutes the apartment seemed so empty and quiet without them.

" would you like me to paint your nails" rachel asked sofia nodded.

the morning of the wedding.

" mom mom wake up" sofia sid jumping onto the bed.

" morning sweetie" rachel said they both laid there with huge smiles on their faces as the door buzzed.

" best get up then" rachel said sofia squealed and went running from the room.

" aunty tana" rachel heard sofia exclaim.

rachel walked out of the bedroom to find santana hugging sofia before santana turned and saw her and smiled at her.

" how is the bride today " santana asked hugging her.

" i cant believe today is the day" rachel said

" right then guys come on in" santana said opening the door to reveal both of rachel's dads kurt blaine and puck.

" morning sweetie." leroy said hugging her before hira did the same.

" right then kurt your incharge of breakfast remember smythe has stamina she needs lots of energy releasing food " santana said

rachel gave her a look as sofia was stood looking at santana woth an expression like she was trying to work out why she had said that.

" while breakfast is been made you go have a shower" santana said

" im going to have one too" sofia sais running into one the family bathroom while rachel headed to her ensuite.

meanwhile