chapter thirty seven

as fachel sat in the car holding hands with her daughter both dressed in their beautiful dresses rachel's was an ivory couloured silk and lace floor length figure hugging dress which was strapless. sofia was wearing a beautiful pale pink silk dress which had a laced belt matching the lace on rachel's dress.  santana brittany mercedes tina and quinn were also bridesmaids they were wearing thin strapped pale pink silk dresses.

they were traveling in thr car infront of them in this car was rachel sofia and her dads rachel felt her tummy flutter as the car made its journey to city hall.

meanwhile

sebastian had chosen a mid grey suit with a waistcoat sean was wearing a matching suit thad was wewring the same colour suit but without the waistcoat.

sebastian had been at city hall for around forty minutes but he had been in a small private room with his parents sean and thad.

as blaine had text thad to say rachel was on her way the groom party made their way to the room the wedding was going to take place.

as sebastian arrived at te room holding sean's hand hunter came out of the room and bro hugged him and thad before high fiving sean.

" i cant believe your here." sebastian said

" like i said i wouldnt miss this for anything plus who knows there might be a pretty woman to make me ho esick when i return to the far east." hunter said

" seb" trent said having heard them talking.

" uncle trent " sena said hugging him.

" so daltons bad boy is marrying mckinleys finest" trent said

" mom has tamed him" sean said

" no sean what your mom has done is make him happy meaning he isnt as inclined to be bad" hunter said

" she is almost here" charles said

" best get in there" sebastian said taking hold of sean's hand again and walking see smiled at the numerous friends who were smiling at him some from dalton some from college and some from work and social circles.

" daddy my cuff link is loose " sean said as they reached the front sebastian set about fixing sean's cufflink.

" oh my daddy look" sean said sebastian turned to see puck wearing a very nice suit.

" check me out i always thought i looked better with less clothing but damn i look fine" puck said before shaking sebastian's hand before going to sit with mike and sam.

" there you are all fixed" sebastian said to sean sebastian had toadmit the sight of sean looking so grown up in his suit made him emotional as he watched hi son proudly.

" seb" maggie said as she straightened his tie.

" thanks mom" sebastian said kissing her cheek.

" she's here" maggie said as she looked at him her eyes glossy with happy tears.

" grandma are you ok" sean said hugging her.

" thank you my love im fine and you mom has just arrived" maggie said

" you ready" thad asked as he tuck his place next to sean.

" more than ready" sebastian said

" daddy " sean said

"yes sean" sebastian said

" shouldn't the best man be next to the groom" sean asked.

" normally but i want you next to me anyway we are smythes sean we make our own rules always remember that" sebastian said