chapter thirty nine (final chapter)

after the speeches the music started and before she knew it sebastian was leading her to the dancefloor for their first dance.

as it was there was an adorable surprise for them as they reached the dancefloor sofia got on the small stage microphone in hand. they knew she wanted to sing but they didn't know their daughter was going to sing while they had their first dance.

the music started and sofia began to sing perfect day rachel was cuddled up to sebastian swaying to the music but watching sofia watching them as she sang with perfect pitch.

" she is your daughter " sebastian whispered as they swayed.

" she is a good mix of both of us they both are" rachel said

as sofia finished the song everyone was clapping sofia ran to them and cuddled them both.

" sofia that was incredible " rachel said

" you were amazing" sebastian said

" best day ever" sofia said

" would my princess dance with me" sebastian said sofia nodded rachel turned to look for sean who appeared infront of her.

" mom would you like to dance" he asked

" i would love too" rachel said feeling her eyes prickle as she proudly danced with her son.

" mom look" sean said rachel turned to see sebastian twirling sofia around and then picking her up and spinnig her around.

" oh wow" rachel said

" he is such a show off" sean said

" he is" rachel said

" she sang good didnt she" sean sid watching sofia

" she did and your speech was amazing i will never forget it" rachel said hugging sean.

" did it show how grown up i am" sean asked

" yes it did" rachel said

" grown up enough for champagne " sean asked with a cheeky grin.

" no" rachel said

" it was worth a shot" sean said making her laugh.

the eveng raced by it was to quote sofia the best day ever rachel was still pinching herself to make sure it was real.

the final dance of the night was berlins take my breath away rachel was dancing with sebastian in the middle of the dancefloor all their loved ones surrounding them dancing too. sofia was dancing with both of rachel's dads and sean was dancing with maggie. charles was recording them all on his camera kurt and blaine were dancing together it looked like samcedes was back on. hunter and quinn were also dancing he was whispering something to her which was making her smile and slightly blush.

all in all it really was the best day ever as the song finshed the twins came running o ver to them and they had a family hug.

" we did it we did it" the twins sang happily in unison.

" thank you " rachel said to them.

" yeah thank you " sebastian said

sofia got emotional and hugged rachel while sean high fived sebastian.

the four of them stood by the exit door thanking their guests though sebastian kept giving her looks like little previews of what was instore for her when they got to their hotel room.

the last guests were their parents who were all staying at the hotel too so as the room was now empty sebastian tuck rachel's hand raised it to hus lips and kissed it before taking hold of sofia's hand sean tuck hold of rachel's other hand. the family of four walked away from the event room hand in hand as a proper family.

they didnt know what the future might bring all that mattered was they were together all four of them were happier than they ever imagined they would be. the twins had achieved the one thing they had always wanted their mom and daddy were together.

so as they walked through the hotel to their rooms still holding hands one thing was for sure the plan operation mom and daddy had worked.

the end

author notice

hi guys hope you enjoyed this story it was nice writing one where nothing bad happens. thank you for supporting my story and taking the time to read it.