Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Ryder POV

I started to fight for my pack, I tried my best not to give orders. I'm a protector, not an Alpha. I fought any rouges coming in the house, Heard screaming upstairs and I ran upstairs. Rouges. Dozens of them going into the room my family's in. I started to fight every rouge in my way, when I got into the room Genesis was in the Corner of the room with Zoey and Alyssa. Other girls looked frightened but would fight for what ever, My brothers, my papa, Michael and Joseph were fighting but weak already, there was too many. I started to fight the rouges, my brothers and papa didn't look tired they looked excited to fight. We all fought and more and more came, I shifted into my wolf and fought them off. It was easier to fight them off like this, when they fled some remain here dead.

"Thanks Ryde" Richard said Him, Ronnie and Joseph ran outside to fight, so did Michael and my papa. Samuel was next to Genesis, I didn't want to ruin anything so I stood my ground and fought any rouge in coming in here.

Kayden's POV

I snapped Joel's neck, I didn't understand why Ryder was acting like this, why would she defend the closest thing to Kevin? He let his rouges hit her! This isn't the Ryder I know. She usually ruthless, not soft hearted, this isn't her. I couldn't Make anything from this, she was confusing. I went up stairs and saw everyone fighting, I started to fight as well. I saw a rouge shifted into its wolf form and It was way too large for a rouge, I ran to the rouge and grab him from it's neck.

"Are you the beta of this rouge pack?! Shift!" I used my alpha tone and the rouge did, It was a woman. Her clothes was ripped apart from when she shifted, I quickly looked away and gave her my shirt. She put it on and I looked at her, she had bright red hair and crystal blue eyes with plump lips. She was dirty all around, she must have been a rouge for a long time.

"Who are you? Are you the beta is this pack?" I said sternly

"I am but it doesn't seem like it, what's it to you" she said coldly, she looked frighten. She knows who I am, yet she speaks to me in a rude manner.

"Joel is dead, now unless you want to be dead then I suggest you get these rouges out of here!" I roared

"Rouges! Fall out, Joel is dead!" She shouted everyone retreated, she was about to run when I got her by the arm.

"Not you, I have to ask you some things." I said and I let my protectors grab her "take her to a room in our pack house, don't let her out without my permission. Understand? Not Joseph, not Your luna, No one but me" I said

"Yes sir" He said and took her to the pack house