Authors Note

Thank you guys for reading the second book of the Rejected series. Kayden and Ryder's adventure was so much fun, I truly enjoyed writing it and I makes me upset that their journey ended here. 

When I decided to write this book, I knew that Kayden and Ryder's story was going to be different from other stories and thats how I like to write my books. It makes it a little more exciting for me and hopefully for you, I wanted something that will be eye catching for you guys because when I started wattpad, most of the werewolf stories were just the guy rejecting the girl, but I wanted Ryder to be tough and more independent. I didn't want her depending on Kayden but they're mates so they instinctively depend on each other,  I didn't want to end the story with them having kids but if you guys DO want that maybe I can write a little story of that, just let me know in the comments. Thank you so much for reading my story its so much fun writing it and I hope all if you loved reading it!

Any questions, comments and or concerns please don't be afraid to ask. 

Also I will be writing again so please give me about a week and I'll publish a story. But let me know what kind of story do you want to read whether it is werewolf, vampire, romance, action, you name it, just comment below.

P.S.

For those who are wondering yes, I did delete the last book mainly because I didn't like where it was going so that was why I stopped writing it but if you do want me to write another story of Ryder and Kayden please let me know maybe I can make a Completely different story and who knows? Maybe there can be a fourth book. Thank you so much for reading my story I love you all!