New story?

Hey guys!

I'm so sorry I haven't able to post any new stories, I am mainly busy with work and other stuff but don't worry I do have great news for you guys!

I am back to writing and I have planned to write two books for you guys, one of them will be out in march 2017 but I do not know the exact date but if I finish this story before then I will publish it. The second book I plan on writing will be a little different, It will be a vampire story but I don't know you guys would be interested in reading it. Please let me know if you do!

As for the third book for the Rejected series (unwanted alpha and Luna), I do have plans to rewrite the story but I really want this one to be a great story for you guys so it will take some time to write it, also I might give it a different name (I'm not sure yet) I will let you all know when it will be out but as for now I will give you guys a little the description of the book coming Out soon...

My blood is tainted. It is different than most, but thats the thing. Its different. No one likes different. They don't accept me for what I am. I learned early in life that you have to be on your own in this world. No one would ever be there for you, your all alone. That was all I knew until I met him....the dangerous alpha man who kidnapped me, but what I had to discover wasn't the only thing that made him dangerous. It made me dangerous too.

+++++

Okay guys I hoped you guys like it! I am working really hard to write this and I really want you guys to enjoy this new werewolf story I wrote, so comment and tell me what you guys think it will be about or what your thoughts on it will be. Comment about me writing a vampire story, tell me if you guy would be interested. I am all about making you guys happy and interested into things you guys want to read! That's all I have for now, thank you all so much for reading my stories, I love you all!

If you have any comments, questions and/or concerns please feel free to contact me!

Don't forget to follow, vote and comment!