First Kiss

Tony Stark:

Tony had taken you out to the beach to see the sunrise. Currently the both of you sat on the sand when Tony suddenly turned to you with a small smirk. 
"(Y/N), want to get into the water?"
"Nah, I'm good."
"Why not?"
"It's early in the morning, so the water is freezing." 

"How do you know?" He pushed on. 
"Cause I just know." You said with a smile on your face as you finally turned to him. 
"Oh, so your just the know-er of all things now?" 
"Yeah, I've always been." 
"Mm, too bad." He said and you grew confused.
"What? Tony put me down!" You yelled at him while trying to squirm out of his grip. 

"Okay." He said and you dropped into the cold water.

You resurfaced from the water with an evil glare. You suddenly smiled at him and grab Tony dragging him into the water. Tony resurfaced from the water as well.
"You were right, the water is cold." Tony said while wiping the water from his eyes. 
"I told you." You said with a smirk on your face. 
Your smirk on your face faded when you saw Tony just staring at you. 
"What, do I have mascara running?" You asked as you were about to rub under your eyes but Tony's hands beat yours and he caressed your face. 

"No, well yes but that doesn't matter." He said then he crashed his lips on your. 

They were wet from the water, but you didn't care, it was perfect to you. 

Steve Rogers: 

Steve Rogers: 

You started to get up earlier than you usually did so you can meet Steve at the cafe every morning before work. It was the second week of your meeting up, you sat at your usual table, waiting for Steve. Which was odd, because he was always there before you. 

"Sorry I'm late." Steve said breaking you out of your thoughts. You looked up at him seeing him holding roses. 

"I think the roses are enough." You said with a smile, "they're lovely." You said as he handed them to you. Steve smiled and sat across from you and the both of you started your usual conversations. 

The alarm on your phone went off on your phone letting you know that you had to get to work.

"I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow." You said standing up, "bye." You said giving him a quick peck on the lips. You froze realizing what you did. "Oh, I'm sorry." You said covering your blushing face. 

"No, it's alright. Actually its more than alright." He said giving out a small chuckle.

You peeked through your fingers, "really?" 
"Yeah." He said pulling you back down for another kiss.