They See You Naked

Tony Stark: 

You decided you were going to take a dip in the hot tub with Tony in the afternoon. Tony was already dressed so you went to your room so you could pick out your favorite two piece. 
You had already taken off your lace bra and started to slide down your underwear when Tony walked in. 

"Hurry up (y/n)..." He trailed off staring at your exposed chest. You stood still in shock as this was the first time Tony seeing you naked. 
"Get. Out." You said, your cheeks turning a bright red. 
"I -uh.." He stuttered still looking at your exposed chest.
"Anthony, now." You said rolling your eyes. 

"Yeah, sorry." He said finally leaving with a smirk. 
You rolled your eyes knowing full well that he wasn't sorry and if you hadn't used his full name he would of kept staring.

Steve Rogers: 

You wrung out dripping wet hair while standing right in front of your dresser. With the towel still around, you bent down to grab you pajamas. Once you grabbed them you dropped your towel, and the door swung open with Steve standing there awe struck at your nude body, 
You let out a small yelp, quickly grabbed your tan towel to cover yourself. 
"Oh god, I'm sorry. I'm just gonna-" Steve stuttered out while covering his eyes.

His cheeks were flushed pink and he about ran into everything trying to find his way out of your room causing small giggles to escape your mouth. 

Peter Parker: 

You were getting ready for your weekly date with Peter. You stood in front your closet standing in your black underwear with no bra. You were deciding what to wear when you heard something open from behind you. You quickly turned around covering your chest by crossing your arms. 

A couple feet from you, you saw Peter frozen halfway through the window. His eyes were wide from shock due to your current state of clothing. 
"Oh my god. Peter." You said breaking him out of your trance.

"Oh- um. I'm sorry, I was-" Peter said nervously while scratching the back of his neck nervously. 
"Why can't you go through the front door like any normal person?!" You whispered shouted, "my parents are down stairs. Go go." You said pushing him towards the window, forgetting that you weren't wearing a bra. 
You stopped confused for a minute to why Peter was just staring until you realized. 
You rolled your eyes giving him a shove.