How they get your attention

*A/N: So I see that I got 1k reads and I'm really happy about that. Do feel free to send me ideas for some preferences. I also have an imagine book, check that out too. :) *

Tony Stark: 

We all know that Stark can be childish at times. When you're reading a book or anything else like that he'll keep repeating your name. When that doesn't work you tend to walk away but Tony would block your path, and that seems to work. 

Steve Rogers: 

Steve is a gentleman and he respects when you're working. So he'll wait to when you're not doing anything to come up behind you and hug you from behind. 

Peter Parker: 

He'll throw little things at you. Like little balls of paper to little trinkets. At first it would annoy you but after the third thing that was thrown at you, you would take something bigger and throw it right back at him. 

Peter Quill: 

He would sing and dance around you. At first you would find it adorable that he wanted your attention, but you wouldn't give it to him. So he will always continue on leaving your frustrated and mutter curse words at him. 

Bucky Barnes: 

When ever you're doing quite work he'll sit a good distance away from you and just stare at you until you get uncomfortable enough to finally give him your attention. 

T'challa: 

He usually doesn't try hard for your attention but when he does, he'll pull you away from what you're doing and hug you really tight. 

Natasha: 

She would usually poke you. Most times that doesn't work. She knew that you were extremely ticklish so that was her second option. She would tickle you until you surrendered into giving her all of your attention. 

Wanda: 

She would snatch things from you using her magic. If you were reading that would be snatched from you, the only thing left was the trace of red hue around your hand. 

Pietro: 

He would run circles around you. Literally. He would run about five circles around you and that would be enough because everything around you was blown away. 

Thor: 

He would give little gifts to you randomly. You thought it was so sweet that you dropped everything you were doing just to shower him with hugs and kisses. 

Loki:

He would make you think he broke something valuable. You would be off doing something and Loki would use his magic to make you think that he broke something valuable, which made you come running to see what it was. 

Stephen Strange:

Sometimes you were a softy. All it took from Stephen was to come up to you, lay his chin on your shoulder and mummer 'i love you's to grab your attention. 

Vision: 

He would give you massages out of no where. You were a bit confused at first from what he was doing, but you realized that you gave him your attention when he did this.