You die pt. 1

This is a series. 

Tony Stark: 

Tony was at an important board meeting so you decided to grab some coffee before you started your day

Tony was at an important board meeting so you decided to grab some coffee before you started your day. You smiled at the barista when she handed you her usual. You thanked her and bid her a good day before heading out into the busy streets of New York. You walked into the sidewalk, your phone in your hand smiling as you read the good morning text from your boyfriend. 
Good morning my beautiful, girl. 
The meeting should only last an hour so I'll see you back at the tower. 
Have a great day, love you.

You read the text over twice before sliding the message open so you could reply. There was no warning into why you were suddenly pushed, but you were. You gasped when you collided into the hard asphalt and looked up to see in what you guessed to be a robber. You sighed, looking at your spilled coffee and you now cracked phone. Now only that you realized that you were pushed into the street. You quickly stood up trying to get away from the high speed car that was coming you way, but it was too late. Before you were able to take one step the car had hit you and everything went black. 
-------- 

It wasn't until later that Tony got the news of what happened. He was furious, why didn't anybody tell him right away? He couldn't even see your body because it was so damaged. He would have to wait to your funeral to say his last goodbye to you. 

Steve Rogers: 

Steve had just texted you letting you know that he would be home later tonight

Steve had just texted you letting you know that he would be home later tonight. It didn't matter to you though, you were just happy to see him again. You sighed happily before changing into some comfortable pair of boxers and one of Steve's white t-shirt. You jumped into the bed and buried yourself deep into the blankets. You turned on the TV so time would go by quicker while you were waiting for Steve. Half an episode in you heard the door open and you smiled thinking it was Steve, but he didn't announce his presence like he usually did, so you grew suspicious. You peeled back the blankets slowly and quietly grabbed the wooden bat that was underneath your bed. You silently crept into your dark living room to see a silhouette going through your stuff. It took you a minute to realize that you were being robbed. You crept up behind the man and swung, a loud thud following after. You quickly ran to the phone to dial 911.