PDA

Tony Stark:

It's Tony Stark we're talking about, he absolutely love PDA. He'll tone it done a bit in front of the paparazzi for your sake. But when you're out in public, like shopping or something, his hands will always be on you. He would either be holding your hand, his arms around your waist or his hand in your back pocked. He likes to claim what is his. 

Steve Rogers: 

He's not very big on PDA being from the 40's and all plus he was just a modest guy. You didn't mind though. The only thing he will do in public is hold your hand at times. 

Bucky Barnes: 

At times he can be very modest with the pda. It all matters on his mood. One day he'll just hold your hand and the next day he'll be having a full out make out session with you in public. You didn't mind though, you loved the attention from him. 

Pietro Maximoff: 

He's very big on pda. He did whatever he felt like doing with you and he didn't care what other people thought. He loved you and he wanted the whole world to know that you were his. 

Wanda: 

She wasn't very big on pda and you respected that. She didn't like any attention on her so the  most you would do was either kiss her cheek or hold her hand for a very brief time. 

Natasha: 

On the outside she's a bad ass assassin so she couldn't let anybody see her giving affection to anybody, but you didn't mind. Every once in a while she likes to caress your cheek to see if you are okay. 

T'challa: 

Being a king and all he didn't mind pda. He had a limit though. In front of his people during an important meeting or something, he didn't touch you at all. If you were out in town, he had to make sure that everyone knew that you were his. After all he is only marking his territory. 

Thor: 

At some points he didn't understand what pda is so he does what he wants with you in public without a care in a world. The most subtle thing he will do is keep his arms around your waist at all times making sure that every guy knew in the kingdom that you were his. 

Loki: 

Unlike his brother he knew what pda is and he loves it. He loves when people get uncomfortable when he kisses your neck. He loves getting the jealous looks from both male and female when ever he held your hand. He just loved marking you as his. 

Peter Parker: 

Peter Parker is an awkward teenager, so he fails at pda. You do most of the pda and it would leave him a blushing mess. The most he'll ever do is either hold your hand or place his chin on your shoulder. 

Peter Quill:

He loves pda. He loves the reaction out of everybody. He doesn't even care what type of reaction it is. He loved you and he wanted everybody to know, he just can't get enough of you. 

Stephen Strange: 

He wasn't really for it. He respected that you wanted to keep your modesty in front of people and the place where both of you live is not a place to be showing affection. He does make up for that affection in both of your alone time. 

A/N: 

Any suggestions? I'm open for requests.