When he's jealous

Tony Stark: 

When Tony is jealous he'll often just stand there and look at him then back at you. When he does this he thinks that you would be better off with the guy that is flirting with you. Now you know Tony like an open book and can tell what he is thinking just by looking at his facial expressions. Of course you'll start to feel bad for even talking to the dude so you dismiss yourself from him and quickly go to Tony. By then, you're showering him with kisses and giving him your affection to ease his insecurities. 

Steve Rogers: 

Steve Rogers: 

You had a good heart and you were kind to everybody you met. So when a guy came up and started talking to you, you didn't have the heart to say that you didn't want to talk to him. Instead you put on your best smile and proceeded to talk to him. That's when Steve decides to step in and basically speak for you. 

Bruce Banner:

Bruce Banner:

Believe it or not Bruce can be very sarcastic and sassy. Especially when some one is talking to you the wrong way. Usually when someone is talking to you the wrong he'll walk up from behind you resting his chin on your shoulder and gave the person a dirty look. The person would soon become so uncomfortable and excuse himself. Once he left you turned around, giggling while holding Bruce's cheeks in your hands. "You're so silly." You would say while giving him a peck causing his cheeks to go a light pink. 

Thor: 

Thor: 

Thor is not known for a person of anger, and that's because Thor is usually a happy person and you knew this. Once and a blue moon Thor would get angry just because a guy would talk to you. You never pegged him for the jealous type, but he sometimes feel that he should have you all to himself. So when somebody flirted with you Thor would pull you into his side and glare at the man. If looks could kill the guy would be dead.