You die pt. 2

Warning; Wanda's involves suicide. If it's triggering please don't read. Remember you're worth it and you are loved.

Natasha:

You had the night off work, and you just wanted to relax

You had the night off work, and you just wanted to relax. Natasha respected your wishes and took your son out for the day at the zoo. After taking a nap you decided to take a relaxing bath. You turned in the faucet in bathtub and waited for it to warm up. Once to your liking you plugged up the bathtub then added rose bubbles to the water. While it was filling up you grabbed some scented candles and lit them in your restroom and turned in some relaxing music. You stopped the water running once it was filled and stripped yourself of your clothes. You threw your hair into a high bun and slowly stepped into the steaming water. Once your body was completely enveloped in the water and sighed in pleasure; perfect. You closed your eyes feeling the pure bliss of relaxation. About ten minutes later you heard the door open to your restroom.
"Hey Nat. You're home early." You said with out opening your eyes. Suddenly you felt a pair of leathered hands on your shoulders. Your eyes snapped open, instead of seeing Natasha you saw a guy wearing a clown mask. You gasped sitting up completely trying to get away from him but he gripped your shoulders hard, pushing you underneath the water. He held you under not even paying attention to you kicking around, not paying attention to the spilling water you created. You scratched at the mans arms trying to get him to loosen his grip but it was no use. Your lungs scream for air but instead of receiving air, your lungs filled up with water, completely shutting your air supply off. Your body fell limp.
•••••••••••••
Natasha opened the door her, in one arm held your sleeping son. She walked to his bedroom to put him down in the bed for a nap. On her way she noticed water coming out of the closed restroom making her confused. After putting him down she walked towards the restroom thinking you just left the water running but when she opened the door, it was much worse than leaving the water on. She gasped running towards the bath and pulled your body from underneath the water. She dragged your cold body out of the tub trying to perform CPR but nothing happened. You were gone.

T'challa:

You had such a kind heart, always putting others needs before yours and that's what T'Challa feared and loved at the same time

You had such a kind heart, always putting others needs before yours and that's what T'Challa feared and loved at the same time. Both you and T'Challa were visiting your state. You were showing him around your town. It wasn't the crowded but it was still a steady flow. You were enjoying T'challa's company while looking around your old town. Your eyes widened when you saw a child running in a street for her toy, not even noticing the car coming towards her. The driver wasn't paying attention to the road, instead he was on his phone. You quickly pulled away from T'Challa running towards the child. In a quick second you pushed the child away from the car but you weren't able to save yourself. You felt the impact of the car, the impact of the road and you saw your boyfriends panicked face above yours and everything went dark.