You get them excited

*Warning: slight language, and suggestion of activities*

Tony Stark:

Everything was out of control. You often dealt with people in the lobby at Stark Tower, but today it was extremely busy. People were commanding things, asking to do this and that and it became too much. Tony noticed it was slightly busy and he decided to help you, or at least that was his excuse to seeing you. When the elevator doors opened, he saw something he didn't expect. There was a huge crown around the front desk, where you were, all demanding things. He was about to come over and deal with the crown yourself when you stood up and raised your voice. 

"I'm sorry ladies and gentleman. If you DO NOT have an appointment please leave! Everyone else fall in line where I will help you." About half the crowd had left due to not having an appointment and Tony stood there appalled of how you took control like that. He just felt a certain way about it. He walked by one of his worker, Dan, and told him to fill in for you. He walked up behind you where you were standing and grabbed your elbow. 
"Come upstairs with me, I need to talk to you." He whispered in your ear. 
You jumped surprised from his sudden presence and the sudden poke on your ass.  

Steve Rogers: 

Every morning you woke up early to do yoga. It was your favorite thing to do since it improved your energy every morning and it improved your flexibility. You were half way through your exercises when your door opened and closed. You knew it was Steve so you didn't stop. 
"Hey Steve." You said as you got into the position of the Sage Koundinya I. 
Steve knew you did yoga every morning but he didn't know that you were into advanced yoga. 
You were balanced on your arms as your legs were twisted in the air. 
What Steve noticed about this position was how your ass looked. 
"Oh, uh, good morning." Steve awkwardly said, now noticing that he had a growing member. 

"Let me do some cool down stretches, then I'll make us some breakfast." You said, sitting back down. 

"No, it's okay. I'll make us breakfast." He said trying to walk by you as quick as possible and for you not to notice his boner. 
His attempts failed. You had a small smirk on your face when you realized the affect you had on him. 

"You sure you don't need help?" You asked getting up.
"No, I'm good." He called back.

You walked into the kitchen standing right in front of him now. 
"You sure you don't need help with that?" You asked pointing down to his obvious boner.

Peter Parker: 

You had begged and begged for Peter for just a day of relaxation and go to the beach with you. It took a while but he finally agreed. Peter was sitting in one of the beach chairs while you decided to cool off in the cold ocean water. Peter looked up from the Star Wars comic book to see what you were doing. When he saw you it was everything went in slow motion. 
You had just resurfaced in the water, wringing out the water in your hair and jogging back to where Peter was. 
"Hey," You said snapping your fingers in front of your entranced boyfriend. 
Peter jumped out his little daydream and quickly covering the tent that began to grow tighter. 
"Hey (y/n)." He said, his voice cracking a bit causing him to cringe at himself for making the situation worse. 
You just chuckled, shaking your head and sitting in the seat next you him. You pushed back your wet hair and leaned back exposing your neck to the sun. 
"You know," You said sucking your teeth, "there's children here." You said with a small smile. 
Peter groaned that you had saw and a fiery blush started to dance across his cheek. 
You leaned in to whisper in his ear, "How about we go to my car." 

Peter Quill: 

You sat in you bed while you listened to your favorite band. You were relaxed until you heard your door open and your bed dip. 
"Hey Quill." You said with a soft smile while looking at him. 
"Hey." He whispered back while moving to lay next to you. 
"What's up." You said turning off your music.
"So I was thinking, since we don't have anything coming up we could go out to do something." He said with a smile. When ever he smiled it felt like you were floating. You bit your lip, excited to spend some alone time with Peter.
"Just us?" You asked.
"Yeah." He said more serious.
You noticed the mood change and looked down at Peter who was staring at your face. 
"Is something wrong?" You asked him causing him to snap out of his trance. 
"Oh, um, nothing." He said turning around and hugging one of your pillows close to him.
It suddenly clicked and a blush danced across your cheeks and your ears.