Somebody Save Me

I need somebody to be there for me, cheer me up when I'm down, talk to me in the middle of the night when I'm on the edge, or even just hang out with me and let me vent to them.

But I guess I'll never make good enough friends.

I've never been good at making friends, and when I do they all seem to be fakes and just use me.

Right now, it'd be nice if I had a friend because I'm feeling so damn suicidal right now.

I've already relapsed today and cried. I need someone.

Tonight i found out my stupid mother has forgiven her partner 'Shane' after everything he's done to us, to me...

We lived in his house nearly a year ago, and in that house I became depressed, anxious, suicidal and started harming my self and stopping my eating.

I hated that house, and he made everything worse!

I don't want to get into this because I'll just get more depressed, but let's just say...

He's ruined my family and myself.

Why mother? why would you stay with a creep like that,

A sicko like him?

Why? he's nothing special.

But there's something terribly wrong with him and I will never EVER forgive him.

---

This weeks been pretty bad to be honest, I guess my thoughts have been getting worse.

Once again I've been in a dark place and wanting out of this skin, out of this world.

I'm sick and I'm tired.

My depressions getting worse, and I'm not taking my medication anymore... what's the point?

I've stopped eating lately and started smoking, burning, cutting and beating myself up.

It's not fair! I hate myself.